Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #12021
Модератор

Модератор

Deep in thought during a big poop!
Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 626 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #12022
Модератор

Модератор

A scat loser is ready for my brownies, a delight I must add! So I have him lay down below me, as I position myself over his mouth. As the log slides from my ass and into his mouth, I feel a fantastic sensation. I say him to eat my shit straight from my ass!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:38 AM #12023
Модератор

Модератор

Fragrant treat from Mrs. Victoria’s ass. Today my old dream has come true. I met face to face with Victoria, and we were only two of us. Victoria is my beloved Mistress, and I really like serving her as a toilet. I sat on the floor and waited with awe for the arrival of my Goddess. And so she entered the room. The blonde with a beautiful figure, a beautiful ass and breasts. I greeted her, she spat in a glass and made me swallow her spit. “Are you ready to eat?” – this question was a signal that I will have to eat the shit of this beautiful girl. Victoria began to push crap out of her intestines, and I held a plate under her ass, waiting for the treat to appear. I really like to watch the process of female defecation. Mistress pooped for a very long time, and for several minutes I could see her beautiful anus, which each time opened in order to release another sausage of fragrant shit. I ate this delicious dish, after which I thanked Mistress for the treat that she provided to me.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:39 AM #12024
Модератор

Модератор

Just a moment of being on all 4s for 4play and almost 4 minutes of teasing you with my juicy booty and asshole. Watch me take my thong off and rub it in my sexy bum making my panties tangy. I stand with my masked smiling face and hour glass, tanned body. Always teasing you, taunting you. Mr. Cameraman makes sure my bits are lit up well and gets good close up shots of all the flexing you can imagine. You wish you were him holding the camera–but you would drop it the second my shit explodes out of my aching asshole. I’ve been holding it in the whole time I’ve been teasing you. I love to shit on tin foil so you can hear it landing on the floor as I stand with my blue heels, high above the landing space. Now I smile even more wishing you could come through the camera and clean my soiled crack. Lick me up and down…sniffing the sweet fucking tang.
Models: sweettang

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Size: 651 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #12025
Модератор

Модератор

I want a cup of coffee, and I order my pathetic toilet slave to make me one, and bring a glass for himself. I have a plan for his glass off course, and it is not water. So when he arrives I tell him it is time for him to taste my precious champagne. I fill up a big glass, and make him drink every drop. When he is done, I fill it one more time, again with a clear message to drink everything!
But I have more for him, he also need to eat, so I have him lay down on the floor. I make him smell his source of food, and I smother him with my pussy. I make sure his mouth is wide open and push several pieces into his toilet mouth. When I am done, I make it clear that he need to eat it all! He should consider it a privilege eating form my Princess body! When he have consumed all the shit I make him clean my ass, and smell to make sure it is clean!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:41 AM #12026
Модератор

Модератор

I give you a wink as I unzip my pants. You’re right where a toilet like you belongs–ready and waiting with your mouth open under my open-seat throne! I’m chatting on the phone with a friend of mine and fellow Mistress, we chat about our plans for the night as I ignore you while shitting a HUGE load of shit down your throat! It just keeps on coming, beautiful thick coiling crap snakes oozing down towards your open mouth. My Mistress buddy and I mock subhuman losers like you, talking like you ain’t even in the room getting a mouth full of shit. Looks like I got a good “replacement” toilet after all–no back talk, just like a real appliance!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 854 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:43 AM #12027
Модератор

Модератор

I am teasing you bratty with my sexy shiny tights,loading huge shit while masturbating and you encouraging you to cum !
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:44 AM #12028
Модератор

Модератор

Trying to put my shit in a plate so I can lick it and taste it ! You want some of my caviar ?? It’s delicious
Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:46 AM #12029
Модератор

Модератор

I load my sexy fishnets with huge bulge and taking control over you mind and your hard dick until you cum!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:51 AM #12030
Модератор

Модератор

Shit in pantyhose. Today I again had to entertain and serve my Mistresses in the sauna. As I said earlier, the fantasies of Victoria and Christina are very rich. And this time they came up with a special entertainment. Usually, when the toilet slave serves girls as a toilet, he takes their shit either directly into his mouth or eats from a plate. But this time, the girls decided to satisfy my fetishistic passion for women’s pantyhose, so when the time came for the toilet, they decided to shit without taking off the pantyhose. This was not a very pleasant procedure for Mistresses, because the buttocks are soiled in shit, and they felt their warm poops by their skin. For this reason, I had to act very quickly, that is, I had to eat crap very quickly, quickly lick from the pantyhose and quickly clean out every girl's ass. In order I hurry, Mistresses were beating me with a whip. This time it was very difficult for me to eat shit from Mrs. Victoria. She was at a nightclub yesterday, drank alcohol, and ate spicy food. Her shit was not usual. Her poops were semi-liquid, and very smelly, with a sour smell. I accomplished my task by eating shit from each of Mistresses. The girls kicked me out and went to take a shower.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile