Old 06-11-2019, 04:18 PM #6021
Модератор

Модератор

Alice is completely subordinate to mistress Tatiana , Tatiana wore on his neck a steel chain to Alice and told Alice that she would do all shell say Tatiana . Alice agreed because she really likes to be a slave, a disenfranchised girl who can not say that she will not do it . Tatiana first ordered Alice to caress her legs, Alice was happy to caress the tongue legs Tatiana, then Tatiana spread her legs and ordered Alice to caress her pussy, Alice again performed what she was ordered Tatiana, but Tatiana is very little and Tatiana first spits in her mouth Alice , and after spitting in her mouth, Tatiana gets up and orders Alice to open her mouth, Alice opened her mouth and Tatiana turned to Alices ass and filled her mouth slave Alice shit, Tanya used her mouth friends as your own toilet . After that Tatiana with the help of her hand and a rubber member pushes the shit straight Alice in deep into her mouth , the remains of shit that remained on Tatianas hand , Tanya wipes on Alices bare chest , Alices mouth and chest all in shit . After that, Tatiana orders Alice to get cancer Alice gets cancer on her knees and Tatiana picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Alice in the ass . After playing with Alices ass , again, Tatiana puts his mouth with a dirty rubber cock , then Alice sits on the floor on his ass, puts his legs and Alice first pissing and then shitting on the floor , but Tatyana, this is still not enough , again, Tatiana already ordered Alice to eat shit from the floor , Alice now eats own shit , Alice ate his shit and Tatiana , Tatiana again ordered her to get cancer on my knees and put Tatianas fucking Alice in the ass rubber dick , and after a member puts Alice in the ass your hand ( hand ) and fuck Alice in the ass hand . The Tatyanas hand all in the shit , Tatiana gets from Alices ass shit, Tatiana pulls her hand out of Alices ass and Alice again shits and pisses already standing cancer on his knees . At the end of the video Tatiana gives Alice to lick his hand which is all in shit , Alice is happy to do it . Alice likes to obey and be a slave to you with whom you can do whatever you want .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:18 PM #6022
Модератор

Модератор

I came home from walking my walk ended sooner than I thought , I have to walk a very sick stomach and I couldnt hold back the pressure of the shit in your ass , I will first show you how to look at my jeans with sports shoes , jeans Obnora I shoot your ass and put them back again , I pose to you put on a little erotic show , after the demonstration I remove myself from sneakers and jeans , the jeans I put on the bed while she stand cancer and explode liquid diarrhea in their jeans Oh Yes, several explosions of liquid diarrhea in my jeans and it is all shit , I shit and piss on your jeans , then I wear them over and over again to pose for you only in the dirty shit jeans . While posing I smoke a cigarette I like to smoke , I have several times to change posture in the end of the clip I remove her jeans and throw them on the floor Theyre all shit and not fit to continue walking .

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:18 PM #6023
Модератор

Модератор

Talking to my friend (camera) about how my bladder is awful, I'm always wetting myself and have to start wearing Tena lady, go Out for the day come home and have an accident! My full bladder is no match for Tena lady as I soak the pad, my panties and my jeans straight through xxxxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:20 PM #6024
Модератор

Модератор

1920×1080 HD
LOUD FARTING// DIRTY TALK // JOI
I know how bad you want me to strip so you can stroke to my farts. My juicy, loud farts. You love how petite I am yet I fart so loud and so amazing. You love it even more when I am wearing absolutely nothing. I strip down and blast fart after fart. Spreading my asshole for you and talking real dirty. My farts are SO big and bubbly and they are going to make you cum so hard. You are going to shoot the biggest load slowly edging to fart after fart. I am going to rip fart after fart while giving you sexy gassy jerk off instructions until I make you bust a huge load for me. For my farts.
Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:21 PM #6025
Модератор

Модератор

In this video a lot of red and a lot of shit, which, of course, I eat in the most perverted way. First, I will caress myself and send a huge piece of shit, pushing a strip of my thread to the side then I wipe the rest of the shit out of my ass with a striped thread. Ill put a piece of poop into my lustful pussy and wipe the rest of the shit with straps again, and with the remaining shit I will gladly drink and feel its taste in my mouth. I eat my shit feeling it in my pussy and also taste it in my mouth it makes me horny.
After that, I will push the shit out of my pussy and immediately send it to my shitty mouth, spread it on my teeth with a thick layer and will chew with pleasure.
When the shit is eaten, I take off my thongs and fuck myself with a dildo and put them in my mouth, and then I put them in my pussy and pull out, getting a squirt orgasm))
Models: ScatLina

Duration: 19 min 59 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:21 PM #6026
Модератор

Модератор

Im going to teach you a lesson the best way I know how, good boys get to fuck this hairy pussy of mine but you.. All your good for is worshipping that arse of mine..
I show off my arse making you lick and sniff it.. smell how dirty it is..
You see this toilet im sat on.. well normally my shit gets flushed but today your going to be my toilet I pee into a glass and make you drink it before bending over opening up my arse then closing teasing you with that shit thats baked inside my arse..
Then I push and push out big thick log followed by a big load of soft shit..
I show you my shit close up then feed you it with a spoon.. Mmm taste good huh.
Have some more let it melt in that mouth then swallow it..
I then get my hard shit and make you take a bit and chew it like the shit pig you are..
And give you some strong piss to wash it down with..
Now the rest.. Im going to send it to you and I expect you to eat every last bit..
Breakfast, Lunch And Tea This is your meal from now on like the Toilet Pig You are
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:23 PM #6027
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana take part in this video. Girls like to arrange small shows, this time Yana and Olga decided to use a catheter to remove urine from Yanas pussy directly into Olgas mouth , but more about everything . Olga and Yana sat on the sofa and began to first kiss after kissing Ian lay back and lifted her ass up , Olga village with Jana beside her and began to caress Janas pussy with her tongue , like caressing Olga Yana , Olga licking his tongue Yanas first pussy and then ass , Jana wants piss , she asks Olga to take a catheter and put Joanna in pussy , Olga helps her friend , and now one end of the catheter near Yana in her pussy and the other in the mouth of Olga , Yana pissing through a catheter directly to Olga in his mouth Olga drinks pee Jana , but this only provoked the girls . Filling her mouth with urine Olga Yana again lies on her back and raises her ass, Olga first picks up a rubber cock and Fucks them in her pussy, and then pulls out a rubber cock from her pussy and Yana shits Olga enters a rubber member of Yana in pussy and Fucks Yana again and at this moment Olga licks Yanas shit with her tongue , Olga enjoys what she does , and Yana just gets pleasure from what is happening .

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:23 PM #6028
Модератор

Модератор

Its time to get dirty with Amanda again! She has the sexiest asshole ever! I love fingering it and tasting it! She has such a tasty, dirty ass! Watch me finger her ass and lick my fingers clean! She even farts right in my face! I love talking dirty to you as I play this Amandas sexy ass!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 876 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:24 PM #6029
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, our favorite fans, you will see lovely Olga with her big ass as a slave for Alice and Caroline. Olya wanted to show herself how beautiful she is, what her lovely tits and huge ass are. Olya wants to show you how beautiful she is. But Alice and Carolina cannot allow this. They consider themselves above Olga and more beautiful than her and they do not want to allow Olga to show her beauty and superiority. Alice and Carolna begin to spit Olga in the face, begin to beat her with a whip and push. Then they take a rubber phalos and begin to fuck Olga in anal. They make her kneel, crawl on a dog and again push her legs and spit on her. Then Alice nasrala on Olga and wrote, and then Carolina does the same thing, but Karolina, who made Olga lick her pussy, decided to give Olga no mouth to her mouth. She shakes Ole right in her mouth and makes her chew and swallow her poop. Alice helps the rubber member to push the shit deeper into Olis throat. Alice smears the shitty Carolinas over her tits and fucks Olga with dirty Phalos in pussy. Two more beauties make Olya eat and lick shit from the floor and Olga has to do everything without a word. Here is such a revenge of beautiful and slim girls, very beautiful with big boobs and ass Olga. Thank you dear, that you are with us and come to us. We promise to please with our creations further)) We love you, our fans, just like you!

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:25 PM #6030
Модератор

Модератор

Dear our forfeits, fans and those who have just joined. We are pleased to present our work with Olga. In this video, I stand upside down and my ass is up and my head is on the floor. My hair is loose and it will be wrapped. Olga srt on me and pisses on my body, on my cunt and clit. Urine spreads down my body and my hair becomes wet from urine and shit, because poop is also washed off with urine. Olga srut and pisses a lot. She also smears poop on my clit with her tits. Then I also write to myself, the urine gets on my face and in my mouth. My ass at the top and so shit. Shit comes out and lays around my anal hole with a round little ball))) Olga again smears shit on my pussy and clit, then takes a rubber phalos and fucks my ass. It is very beautiful to look at the video, my hole is at the top and you will see everything very well how everything is happening and what Olga is doing to me. Then Olga takes the camera in hand and shows you very close my wet hair in the urine and shit and me, lying on the floor, ass up. We hope that you will appreciate our work and will stay with us for a long time. We love you and appreciate your attitude towards us!

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile