Old 07-02-2019, 03:46 PM #7521
Модератор

Модератор

Ms. Rogue has got another treat for you guys. She goes outside and plays with her pretty pussy and squirts. Then she shits a big pile outside. A must buy video
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 45 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 10.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:52 PM #7522
Модератор

Модератор

Youre gonna love watching this super close-up video as I slowly, slowly, slooowwwly push out this very wide, very hard, knobby shit,. Enjoy the great view of the poop still inside me as my cute brown eye begins to open wide, releasing a few tiny farts as this load can hardly wait to come out my full ass. Listen to my sexy voice as I give you some dirty JOI/JOE as you watch me push this smelly, stinky turd out, stretching my tiny tight asshole to its absolute limit with this painful poop. Smell my shit, smear it on your cock, and shoot your load on my pile of shit.”
Just imagine that if there were no such thing as licensing lawsuits, that this video would use Push It” by Salt N Pepa as a soundtrack. Maybe you should play it at the same time.
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 96.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:03 PM #7523
Модератор

Модератор

First i want to shit in the bath tub, but it did not go, so i helped with water enema
I was close the bath and start cleaning my ass with water. first 8 minutes it go only clean water. after that it start showing some brown color and some little shit and piss as well.
I still putting water in my ass, wait and then push water out. i was trying shit as well, but it go slow.
on 20 minute, you can see that i have fill bath of brown water, smearing little shit and water on my body and washing in it.
Models: Alisea

Duration: 27 min 31 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:09 PM #7524
Модератор

Модератор

Pushing out several big soft logs onto the floor, while wearing metallic gold glitter pumps and crotchless panties.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 68.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:26 PM #7525
Модератор

Модератор

This old loser told Nikki he wanna eat so much shit as posible. Well Nikki first piss two glasses full, then she shoits a big susage in his mouth. Now he knows what it means much shit
Old 07-02-2019, 05:03 PM #7526
Модератор

Модератор

SubMissAnn sent this one this Afternoon Hot off the Presses!! Just in time to give you toilets a little Valentines Day Chocolate Treat!! What a Lovely day in her home, shes come home for lunch to give you a litle Matinee delight!!! She starts off by putting that delicious GILF ass in your face. Then of course she puts you in your place as her toilet to swallow her Hot , steaming load of piss. Now Enjoy the Chocolate treat directly from her Hershey Factory!!! A lovely dose of ass and treats for Valentines Day!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:18 PM #7527
Модератор

Модератор

You've had a crush on your yoga instructor for months. The way her tight ass looks in her yoga pants.. her pale white skin..her pink lips. The ways she tells you to 'breathe in and out' in her sexy voice. You've always imagined what it would be like to sniff her ass and always hoped she would accidentally release a fart as she was stretching. Your eyes nearly pop out of your head when you hear her release a big bassy fart as she stretches to the side!!! At first, she is a little embarrassed, but she soon realises there is no judgement amongst her students and the yoga lesson takes an unexpected turn. For the remainder of the session, as she talks you through each pose and breathing technique, she continues to fart and giggle. She encourages the whole class to release their gas, claiming that it is a release of toxins. She EVEN pulls down her yoga pants to air the gases out, farting right in her students' faces. You thought you had a crush on your yoga instructor. You have now fallen in love.
Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:37 PM #7528
Модератор

Модератор

SubMissAnn has missed her toilets!! She knows you have been missing her. Shes been busy, but she is back to give you a special new Treat!! She allows you to sniff from the most seasoned ass in EFROat 64, there are few women on earth still as delicious looking as Ms Ann!! She lets you sniff for a while before putting you where you belong underneath her to recieve her special treat for you!! Are you gonna eat it all? OF course you are!! She sits down and gives you a generous portion to gobble up!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:38 PM #7529
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in Yoga pants rub my finger down my sweaty ass crack after the gym and make you sniff my finger. Mmmm you like that..
Then how about this I roll my yoga pants down make you sniff that stink hole of mine before I wank that dick of yours and spread my arse wide and fart all over it..
Then I ride your dick hard and fart while I fuck you before making you wank that dick to me finger fucking and cumming and farting then give you a cum countdown to cum all over my little stink hole..
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 05:39 PM #7530
Модератор

Модератор

This is the collection of two amazing dirty videos! One with some sexy shit eating and swallowing and another with some of the dirtiest pussy fucking Ive ever done! Enjoy!
Part 1: My big, meaty ass looks so good with shit coming out of it! I bend over and shit out some nice big knobbly, hard turds! Mmm! It feels so good feeling my asshole stretch open and all that delicious shit come tumbling out!
I sit down on the couch next to my poop. I pick it up and admire my shit! I love the slimy feel of the hard turds. It looks like little rabbit poops and smooshed together! I sniff it and feel my turds. I want to feel my shit all over me shit I start to smear it all over my big giant tits!
I am getting hungry so I pick up a little tiny turd and pop it into my mouth! I throw my head back and swallow the shit! I impulsively gag but I keep the shit down! I feel it as I swallow! I can imagine the path it takes down my throat and into m tummy! Soon I will be shitting out my shit! I get off on the idea!I love being filled with shit! Having my ass filled, my tummy filled, and my pussy filled with shit!
Part 2: I got a nice big ball of poop hard and ready to fuck myself! I wish that this was a nice big hard cock ready to fuck my horny cum hungry pussy hole! But it's okay! I've got my shit dildo!
I lay back on my couch and peel my pussy lips apart. I can't wait to feel this nice hard shit cock inside my wet little pussy!
Slowly, I push my shit ball into my tasty little hole! OH MY GOSH! It feels so amazing! I feel like I'm ready to cum already! I love pushing my shit into my pussy and then pushing it out! I love shitting out of my ass, but shitting out of my pussy is 100 times better! It feels amazing, it makes me want to cum, and it's so dirty and wrong! I love it! I fuck myself with my poop dildo! I push it in my pussy and shit it out over and over again! Just to feel that shit coming out of my sexy, dirty holes!
It's time to cum now! I shit the poop ball out of my pussy and rub it on clit! I am rubbing my pretty little clitty with the shit! What as massive, delicious, amazing orgasm!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile