Old 07-14-2019, 02:54 PM #53121
Модератор

Модератор

Your boss, Nina, made you her slave as soon as she hired you. She tricked you into a contract riddled with debt and years worth of humiliation. You signed because you're stupid as hell. And totally can't resist a woman in nylons with a huge cleavage. You've had enough, your mentally, physically and financially, drained. Your last resort is trying to get the sack. So you're avoiding your meetings, crawling in late and skipping your duties. It won't work though, she's about to reel your weak ass back on track! Why would she sack you when she earns 90% of your salary and abuses you daily, for her pleasure?! She'll just consume you with her nylon pantyhose, make you so hard, stupid and submissive, that you'll be back tomorrow morning, bright and early, returning to your rightful place, as her ever serving, stupid office bitch. You'll never escape.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 02:58 PM #53122
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to have you do something for me that's not too hard but very orgasmic. You are going to love it. You are going to need it! Just jump right in. This is the beginning of the slippery slope that will lead an eventual need for getting fucked over to cum. Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:08 PM #53123
Модератор

Модератор

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm. Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:10 PM #53124
Модератор

Модератор

Tight Jeans = CHECK ---- Cute as fuck thong = CHECK ---- Hot body underneath it all = CHECK ---- Now all that's needed is some hopeless addicted guy who's ready to jerk it
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:12 PM #53125
Модератор

Модератор

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:13 PM #53126
Модератор

Модератор

Perfect for beginners to spiral inductions (or mindfuck videos in general!) and still awesome for more experienced viewers! STARE at my entrancing spiral... as well as my perfect giant tits and sexy ass! Your eyes are trapped, fixated on me... and before you know it, you'll be DEEP under my power! Fall into my spiral... fall under my spell. Contains special subtle binaural music and an awakener at the end!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:15 PM #53127
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:15 PM #53128
Модератор

Модератор

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard. MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS: CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup) AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:19 PM #53129
Модератор

Модератор

Dr. Lynch is back! After years of neglecting treatment, you've come crawling back to my special brand of therapy. Can't say that I blame you (although I'm sure you have ulterior motives for wanting to see me again.) Today we're going to try out a new experimental form of treatment for the pesky panty fetish of yours. You can hardly contain your arousal as I sit in front of you wearing heels, a pencil skirt pantyhose, and blouse, legs crossed. To your shock and awe, I open my legs to reveal my smooth satin pair of panties for a brief moment, and then close them once again to observe your reaction. You've always been insanely attracted to me and that one little glimpse was enough to drive you wild. I reveal more teasing glimpses and encourage you to pull out your cock and stroke, but ONLY when my legs are open. This cruel cock control is pleasurable yet tormenting at the same time. Pretty soon my professional demeanor turns seductively sinister. Your mind is spinning and all rationality and self control goes out the window. All you can do is stare, drool, and obey my commands. You find yourself feeling deeply submissive and weak as I unbutton my blouse and pull up my skirt to reveal even more, all the while explaining to you that you need to see me much for often, at a much higher cost.. You don't know if this is helping your addiction, but you don't even care. All you know is that you need this more than anything.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 15 min 26 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 03:20 PM #53130
Модератор

Модератор

You may not realize it, but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot, and you cum to Me so often, and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well, today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous, but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead, all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile