Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:05 AM #20522
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:10 AM #20523
Модератор

Модератор

Did you think this was a booty call? You just sent me an unsolicited dick pic and that's beyond NOT okay. Not to mention your SIZE!! Any girl you ever send your penis selfies to will just laugh at you. Me? I'm going to put you in your place! You thought I'd see your little 4-inch chubby and want to put it in my mouth? Fuck no! If I ever see you I'm going to spit in your face! You'll be lucky if I don't hit you as well.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:12 AM #20524
Модератор

Модератор

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My poppers love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start from scratch. Maybe add Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail/love addiction as you see fit. Suprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday." Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:13 AM #20525
Модератор

Модератор

Slim tight body and big boobs with saliva and drool running all over gets you hard! These perky large titties are wet and shiny from Ashley's drool. She is completely nude and letting it flow all down her boobs as she smears them. She makes a big wet mess on her perfect body!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:13 AM #20526
Модератор

Модератор

0175 Julia Lexi and Bertie are together again and engaged in their favorite pastime - they humiliate and mock the schlubs.The jerk lies on the floor, two beauties smoke and spit on the loser's face. The entire face of the slave is covered with gentle saliva. Cruel Mistresses are laughing and smearing the loogies with boots on the face. Now the ladies are shooting everything on the camera as their drooling drops on the slave's face, their beautiful legs and boots.
Models: Girls femdom

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:15 AM #20527
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen. She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit. She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum. She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly. The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with. Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:15 AM #20528
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha! Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass. So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips. He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible. I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:17 AM #20529
Модератор

Модератор

Relax, sit back. I know you're nervous but we will fix that, I will help you relax. I will take all those worries clouding your mind and just blow them all away. I want you to focus on me and me alone. I will show you how, I will teach you....teach you how to fall in love with me.
Models: MissLux

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:23 AM #20530
Модератор

Модератор

You want it, so enjoy it
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 3 min 47 s