Old 05-21-2019, 03:50 PM #25021
Модератор

Модератор

The first batch of keys is in my possession. Do you want them back? How does watching me touch them make you feel? Something that touched me is going to free your cock...maybe. Well, of course I'll send them back but naturally there is a catch for my amusement. Do you want to play? All parts of this series are available until July 31.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:02 PM #25022
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna get really high for me, you wanna lose control, you wanna get fucked up and stroke! Roll a joint and get high with me. You love watching me smoke as you stroke. The more you smoke the longer you're able to stroke for me- maybe even enough to start the clip over- just to go even deeper with me.You're going to edge and hold back your oozing orgasm until we SNIFF!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:03 PM #25023
Модератор

Модератор

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:04 PM #25024
Модератор

Модератор

Default MissMisha - iwantclips

Models: MissMisha

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:07 PM #25025
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:15 PM #25026
Модератор

Модератор

It's been a long hard day and I'm finally home to kick my shoes off and relax and unwind. What's that? You want to watch? Yeah I suppose I don't mind. Watch me show you my feet in my white sneakers, then take them off and show you my moist white socks. Wiggling my toes and putting my feet in lots of different positions, I strip off my socks to show you my soft soles. Lots of close ups, ankle/leg crossing, toe wiggling, and soles side by side and up and down. Face and soles are constantly in frame the whole vid
Models: Felicia Vox

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:18 PM #25027
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 1 of 3 of your extensive oral training course. Join class where Miss. Laser teaches you all about sucking cock and makes you practice what you've learned in front of all of your classmates. Good pets use markup codes: Poor Man's Sacrifice 25%+ Code: unworthy I'm Trying 50%+ Code: noticeme Trying Harder 100%+ Code: weak4laser 200%+ Requirement for Owned Subs Code: More4LasersLosers Sacrifice 500%+ Code: More4Her The Ultimate Sacrifice 1000%+ Code: ultimatesacrifice
Models: laserlion

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:19 PM #25028
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels exposing her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:23 PM #25029
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding. However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong. Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your parents about. This stays between you and your principal. Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:33 PM #25030
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can urinate on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when **** or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile