Old 05-25-2019, 04:18 AM #26021
Модератор

Модератор

This is what it looks like when someone asks for a foot worship session on webcam! My feet fill your screen, teasing and tantalising you with my sexy soles and tasty toes. You'd do anything for a moment with my fantastic feet! My feet bring boys to their knees, spilling their wallets and balls just to get a whiff, a touch, a taste. The power of my feet is unparalleled. Bend the knee and grovel, worship and my feet!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:22 AM #26022
Модератор

Модератор

What a lucky slave you are, getting a glimpse into Violet's private life. Sit beneath her where you belong and watch as She pampers Her little piggies.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:23 AM #26023
Модератор

Модератор

Such a fucking loser. You loooove My feet and you can't stop staring. Enjoy the view while I tell you exactly how big of a freak you are. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:23 AM #26024
Модератор

Модератор

My amazing feet are proper up, right in front of kneeling loser. Foot bitch cannot resist the beauty of my soles and toes. Goddess instructs foot loser to begin stroking to my feet as I wiggle and scrunch them in front of you. My powerful soles are so close, you can actually see the sweat glistening off of them. Stroke along to my jerk commands all the way to the end, just like a good foot boi. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:24 AM #26025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:24 AM #26026
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Only Theodora - iwantclips

Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:24 AM #26027
Модератор

Модератор

We are so hot, so perfect. Look at all Our curves. your wife does NOT compare to Us. she never will. All that cum in your cock is for Us. you are going to jerk and stroke and bust a load three times for Us on our command. you are going to be DRAINED. when she asks for attention tonight, you are going to have NONE left to give. Nor the will to want too. Includes: HomeWrecker, Twins, Sisters, Curvy, Pregnant, Female Domination, Kink, Fetish, Humiliation, Cum Control, Orgasm Control
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:26 AM #26028
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:26 AM #26029
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 04:28 AM #26030
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile