Old 07-10-2019, 12:56 AM #50161
Модератор

Модератор

There is so much I know , and could potentially know about you. You 're not as careful as you thought. I could ruin you , little man. But I 'm a kind and generous Goddess , and if you play by the rules , you might find your way out of Blackmail-Fantasy.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:57 AM #50162
Модератор

Модератор

You are very curious about financial domination. It excites you and you find yourself becoming more and more aroused at the thought of it , but it scares you too. It frightens you to see Me taking thousands from slaves in a single day. You are definitely not ready for that and don 't know if you 'll ever be. This week -long clip series was made for subs in your exact position - curious and aroused , but hesitant. I will show you that financial domination doesn 't need to be extreme or cause ruination. It can be gentle , sexy , and fun. Let me warm you up and ease you into slowly spending on Me. Let Me stimulate your cock and your mind as you fall under My spell. This is a safe space and you can trust Me. I promise no tribute demands or Blackmail-Fantasy. All you have to do is buy each clip I release for one whole week - 7 total - that 's it.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:10 AM #50163
Модератор

Модератор

I know you 've missed Me. You haven 't had any good fap material or guidance from Me for awhile now. Well you know the saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder ; in your case it 's absence makes your cock get harder. As soon as you push the play button your cock gets hard , harder than it ever has. You 've missed this , you 've missed what I do to you. Listen to My voice as I instruct you to stroke your cock. I know it 's been awhile , it 's only going to take a few strokes , but I want more than that.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:11 AM #50164
Модератор

Модератор

You went to the kitchen like she told you to , to make some tea , to calm down. You have yourself a think... how did she do this to you? How is all of this happening? Suddenly they 're at it again , animals! You can 't belive it , you 've never seen this side of her! She 's insatiable. You wait for hours until it 's over , you become numb. Finally your best friend leaves the house and you go into the bedroom to talk to your girlfriend. At this point , after everything you heard and everything she told you , you 're broken. She mind fucks you some more though. She needs to make sure she 's got you where she wants you. She needs to make sure that this whole situation has you turned on too. She needs to develop this fetish within you to get her way. While still naked in bed she just betrayed you in , she tells you to start stroking....
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:12 AM #50165
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is perfect to get you hard , horny , and start a long stroke session to me. I will be denying your orgasm in order to keep you hot and horny. "I know you want to jack your dick while looking at me. I 'm granting you permission. Wrap your hand around your cock , squeeze your dick , and jack off to me. Does that feel good? Of course it does. I tempt you. Look at you go. You are really jacking that thing off to me. I 'm gonna encourage you to squeeze it tighter to me. As I begin to count you down to the magic number 1 you soon realize you will never be hearing that lucky number."
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:12 AM #50166
Модератор

Модератор

Just as you find yourself every evening , here we are again. This clip is what you 're buying tonight. And you 're going to spend the evening as you always do , stroking to my clips. Or were you thinking of "giving up femdom " and trying to talk yourself out of it again? You thought you 'd spend tonight updating your chess blog or what , trying to put the moves on your wife? Ha ; don 't bother fooling yourself. You 're back here , looking at my clips again. Give up. Give in. You 're so addicted to my perfection.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 752 x 1 338
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:13 AM #50167
Модератор

Модератор

Just a reminder Loser I cannot stand you...especially if your not spending....your an Addicted little loser and you know it. You buy every single of my clips as soon as its published. But I have 2 tasks for you , that 's right 2. I do expect them to be done. You see , I don 't see you as anything more than just My wallet , if your not spending than your no good to Me. You need to submit yourself entirely and prove to Me how much of a little loser clip addict you really are.
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 2 min 8 s
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:14 AM #50168
Модератор

Модератор

You 'll never be good enough to actually get anywhere near my pussy , but you can buy my panties to be as close as you can. The gusset of my thong has been rubbing on my pussy and asshole all day , absorbing all of my essence and aromas. You can see where my arousal has soaked into the fabric. The pheromones compel you to inhale the erotic scent and taste the forbidden.
Your desire for me has reduced you to sniffing and sucking on my dirty panties as you masturbate for me. As humiliating as it is , you 're lucky enough to own a pair of my used panties so you have no choice but to masturbate the way I tell you to. My scent has wrapped you around my finger and now I own you. Masturbating endlessly to me as you sniff my panties is now the only way you can cum and relieve that aching lust for my sexy body.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:15 AM #50169
Модератор

Модератор

I see that you are back again , addict. At this point it 's painfully obvious that you can 't live without me , so there is no harm in enhancing your addiction even further. I love the power trip of totally owning you and using my feminine charms against you is my favorite way to exercise power. Instead of trying to fight my femdom control , let 's focus on making you a good jerk drone for me. I 'll teach you to be a good boy , let 's begin.
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 01:16 AM #50170
Модератор

Модератор

You appreciate beautiful titties , and mine are just the most amazing , so sexy , so nice , so soft and so addictive. The Perfection.
You cannot look away , you are isntantly mesmerized after I take of my top and a bra. So the rest is just not worth talking about. My sexy ass , legs , whole body actually , drives you crazy so prepare to get drained , because you really want to lose everything for these sexy curves.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile