Old 07-15-2019, 07:21 PM #53991
Модератор

Модератор

The time has come and it is tribute day. Your favorite day of the week. You have brought your tribute to My home and cannot wait to watch Me open the white envelope and count the payment while you listen to My voice, leading you further and further into submission. You cannot help but stare at My lovely, thick, pale white legs as I rub on them with My soft, petite hands as well as all over the rest of My body in My tight red dress and matching lace stiletto platforms.
Models: Mistress Satine

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:21 PM #53992
Модератор

Модератор

I have a deep drive to gain & consume POWER, you have a deep drive to give your power away. We are a match made in Mesmerizetic heaven slave...sit, listen slide and watch helplessly as I drain you dry. Mesmerizesis is all about power exchange, although there's no exchange, I simply take. Using clinical inductions & techniques I BIND your MIND, pushing you down and down, draining you of power, one SNAP at a time. Stroke your cock as I continually deepen your surrender to Me, I want you to give it up, all of it and you will, you are. Edging yourself closer to orgasm losing more control and power every second, you couldn't stop Me if you tried. Dick so hard for Me and your mind so soft and pliable your power slowly slipping away...as I take more and MORE. What is power slave? Money is power. Repeating My mantras as you STROKE and learn the truth. Money is power and you WANT to give your power away, to let go and give it up to Me. I want you to cum for Me slave, and you will cum, your body will be TRIGGERED into ORGASM, I Mesmerizetically prime your brain, imbedding commands - you WILL have an INTENSE instant orgasm when you transfer MORE of your power to Me.. $end Me money, hit that button and when you do your body will EXPLODE....teaching you a powerful lesson...conditioning your mind PERFECTLY. Money is power and your power is Mine. Contains: Mesmerizesis, imbedded commands, eye closure technique, finger snaps, trigger words, countdown, mantras, cum trigger, financial domination, brainwashing. Binaural tones.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:22 PM #53993
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:22 PM #53994
Модератор

Модератор

$4.99 / 5 Minute Video Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:22 PM #53995
Модератор

Модератор

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to. Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:24 PM #53996
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict. I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:24 PM #53997
Модератор

Модератор

You're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:25 PM #53998
Модератор

Модератор

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession. You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:25 PM #53999
Модератор

Модератор

I know what I want and I always get it. I demand that you take your cock out and begin stroking it for me, not too hard or fast. Don't get too eager yet. I'm in control of this jerk session. I guide you through stroking methods and teach you how to please yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:26 PM #54000
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile