Old 07-18-2019, 10:43 AM #57991
Модератор

Модератор

You love playing with your slutty little butthole for me , don 't you? Fingering it , fucking it , feeling your asshole stretch and your prostate explode... But your anal training isn 't finished there. It 's time to take things to the next level. It 's time to get filthy. We 'll start out slow , and then get dirtier and dirtier , one step at a time. There will be dildos. There will be ass to mouth. There will be a big prostate orgasm. But that 's just the beginning. I have a dirty , twisted , creative mind , and I 'm going to use it to turn you into the naughtiest anal slut that you can be. Don 't worry about what I 'll have you do ; just take a deep breath and plunge down into the depths of depravity.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:43 AM #57992
Модератор

Модератор

Oh , I 'm surprised to see you home so early , haha! That moaning and groaning you hear down the hallway is just your Step-Dad and my Step-Mom getting it on. She 's draining him for all he 's worth. After she has his bank accounts she 's gonna suck the life out of him and then we will have control over your life! You 're powerless to stop it because I 'm in lingerie and I 'll just command you to worship my feet until she 's done with him! Get used to being our humiliated servant forever!
Charlotte Stokely Categories : Foot Fetish , Executrix , Humiliation , Foot Fetish , Foot Domination , Foot Worship , Lingerie , Stockings , Financial Domination.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 929 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #57993
Модератор

Модератор

This is clip 4 out of a 10 clip series. What do you love more? The humiliation or the spending? Digging into your brain isnt hard... I use my body to make you weak , I humiliate you to make you ache , and to top it off I make you spend & cum at the same time. The more you spend the more you need me. The more you stroke the more you need to spend. You can 't get enough! You need : Extra ca $h.
This is findom , So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least
THEGOODBOY
PAYVIXEN
SERVINGVIXEN
TEENYWEENIETAX
POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #57994
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I 'm Goddess Jordi , Well that 's the only thing you get to call me , not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi , You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don 't pay me again so Pay up , I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt , to see ANYTHING on me , Tribute me. You 're a pathetic loser , my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don 't be fucking cheap! hahah 1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO : FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , MONEY FETISH , MIND FUCK , PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #57995
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I 'm Goddess Jordi , Well that 's the only thing you get to call me , not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi , You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don 't pay me again so Pay up , I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt , to see ANYTHING on me , Tribute me. You 're a pathetic loser , my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don 't be fucking cheap! hahah 1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO : FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , MONEY FETISH , MIND FUCK , PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #57996
Модератор

Модератор

Being your mistress is not just about telling you what to do , asking for stuff and using you. It 's about showing you the way to improve , to become a better man and taking control over your life and your financials , just so I can lead you towards a better future ready to improve or u gotta stick to being the same pathetic loser?
Models: TanyaxParker

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #57997
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want in life , and what I want right now is your wallet. I turn every bad situation into a good one , life gives me a lemon like you and I make lemonade. I 'm teasing you with my tiny panties covered with tiny lemons to remind you that YOU are the lemon in this scenario. You 're defective. And must be squeezed dry in order to make something I will enjoy. Giving me money makes you hard and makes me wet , basically the closest thing to sex you 're ever going to get. Now get that wallet out and let me squeeze it.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #57998
Модератор

Модератор

Relax , breathe , and let yourself melt. Let my words sink deep into the recesses of your mind , where I plant my seeds. You are my puppet , my play thing. You are becoming supple , easy to bend to my every whim. This clip has so many imbedded triggers that will turn you into a puddle of paying desperation. Submit to me and pay. Money is power ; money is your only power , and I am here to strip you of your power. Listen to this clip on repeat while sniffing p0ppers for the best experience. Watch this clip over and over until you cannot get hard unless you are paying me.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 53 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #57999
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm in the middle of filming another video when my phone rings with a "Financial Domination " phone call. The pay -piggy on the other end of the line can 't see me , but you can so while I drain his bank account for a few minutes I wiggle my butt and smirk at the camera. I am so sexy it makes your dick ache , open up your wallet and pay for the honor of watching this live findom session!

Contains : findom , financial domination , humiliation , phone calls , domination , femdom , cock tease , leotard , ass worship , ass fetish , ass tease , laughter , smirk , smile , phone call , phone domination , voyeur , Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 AM #58000
Модератор

Модератор

I just LOVE to tease you out of your hard earned cash. I love when you get hard and have to hand over everything in your wallet. I 'm such a good tease , taking more and more from you in a blink of an eye. I love to drain you dry. Empty that wallet on me , just watch. You 'll be begging to hand over everything in a matter of minute when you watch my body sway in front of your face. Open that wallet for me , hand it all over... You know you want to give me everything. It 's Never Enough!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile