Old 07-18-2019, 01:23 PM #58491
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:24 PM #58492
Модератор

Модератор

OK , My little slave , I know you want more than anything to be Goddess ' little anal slut , but every time I check to see if you 've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy , it just seems too tight . and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave 's slut holes without them whining and Yelping like little bitches , so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut , you 're going to have to learn to relax and take it.
So , since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking , I 'm going to try something different ; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice , the medicine in My water pipe , and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible ; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole.
you 're going to need something to smoke , and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic -looking glass **** ) and W /we can begin.
Good , now , just keep listening to My words and following My instruction , inhaling and exhaling on My command , sitting on the cock on My command , fucking yourself , mind , body , and soul , on My command , cum -ing from fucking yourself , mind , body , and soul , on My command .
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:25 PM #58493
Модератор

Модератор

I 've caught you in My sissy sniffing trap and you 'll never escape. You thought you were safe , you thought you could fight it , but really - you 're addicted to ME as much as you 're addicted to your sissy poprs sniffs. You 'll do anything to jerk your dicklette for me , even if it 's locking it up for good! You 're only allowed to pump away in your sexy pantyhose and shiny metal cage! Dripping into your hose , making a slutty little mess! Rub that sweet sissy spot through your cage as you continuously hit your bottle. Long inhales , slow exhales. This is never going to end , bitch! You 're getting fucked up and weaker and stupider if you want to messy up those pantyhose with your cum - you 'll edge for as long as I say , you 'll repeat this as many times as I say so. Probably even lose track you 'll be so popped out of your mind!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 869 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:26 PM #58494
Модератор

Модератор

I have teamed up again with the stunning Miss Tiffany Naylor to do our favourite thing...Fuck you up on P0ppers.
We are going to make you are P0ppers pig just as it says on my on the bottle of P0ppers I have. We are going to control how you inhale them also with a rhythmic breathing technique too which is bound to get you all dizzy , woozy and under our spell as we weaken and weaken you into submission.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:27 PM #58495
Модератор

Модератор

You 're back at the strip club again and you love to get your cock hard while I say words like drained , rinsed and walk of shame. Your gonna cream your pants when I whisper in your ear how I 'm gonna take you on a long walk to the ATM machine with all the girls laughing at you!
Goddess Harley Categories : Femdom , Humiliation , Financial Domination , Tease and Denial , Strippers , Lap Dance , Big Tits.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:27 PM #58496
Модератор

Модератор

It would be so much easier if men would just accept the inevitable : Femme Fatale Agency is coming for all of your sperm samples!! FFA has created the ROBOCUTRIX for that purpose and the most viable way to get a sample is to ride your cocks until you croak. Now in mass production , we 're taking over one lifeless male body at a time. This is the new world!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:29 PM #58497
Модератор

Модератор

Having a FinDomme roommate has been interesting to say the least. You started growing curious having such a strong powerful rich woman in the house , who walks around in whatever she pleases , including sexy lingerie. She comes home with wads of cash. Being that you aren 't a hot woman you are broke but you have a date tonight so you decide to ask your roommate to borrow some money. She has so much she won 't even miss it. Turns out she has different plans for you! She knew it was a matter of time until you grew curious about submitting to a woman. "Every man is capable of being molded into my toy ", she told you. 'I 'll give you a loan but you will have to pay it back . with interest and one other thing.. you need to wear a chastity device!" Unfortunately the thought of her owning your dick and having to pay her back made you a bit hard. She continues to lay out how your date will go , explaining that if the girl decides to come home you won 't even be able to hook up because your roommate has the key and she own 's your dick until you pay back your loan. The situation has escalated quickly but deep down you knew that you didn 't even need to ask for money , you just wanted to see what she would say and hoped she would make you her bitch. Be careful what you wish for. (;
Use &quot ;100FORMISSH &quot ; to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 %

100 % LosersPayMore 200 % MissHsWallet 1000 % MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:29 PM #58498
Модератор

Модератор

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus , its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy , give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
Contains : JOI , jerk off instruction , ebony joi , fetish clips pov , femdom clips pov , ebony femdom , joi games
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:30 PM #58499
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm in charge here , and I say on St.Patricks Day you rub it for good luck. Are you feeling lucky? You 're not going out with your “friends ” and getting Intox-Fantasy , no. You 're staying home , sit in front of your computer , hand on your cock , and going on a jennifer jerkathon! I know you 've been craving My body , I know you 've missed Me. I know you cant stop thinking about Me … Rubbing it for Me is the only exciting thing in your life … You live to please Me , you live to work hard for Me , you live to make Me My money … You will rub it until it 's raw … just keep stroking ….

GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout :
IMAGOODBOY - 15 % MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25 & MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50 % MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75 % MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100 % MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500 % MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100 % MARKUP
Spoil Me with Gifts : spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 979 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:30 PM #58500
Модератор

Модератор

You 're so lucky , aren 't you? You get to worship Me. I 'm testing your obedience , I 'm building up your stamina , I 'm teaching you how to hold back that orgasm for Me. Listen to My voice . I 'll tell you when , I 'll tell you how , I 'll tell you how this is going to go . Your luck may be rising , but your balls and your wallet are going to be drained dry . But it 's all for good luck . It 's worth the risk , it 's worth the sacrifice . it 's a sacrifice you must make for your Queen! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LOSER!

GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout :
IMAGOODBOY - 15 % MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25 & MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50 % MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75 % MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100 % MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500 % MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100 % MARKUP
Spoil Me with Gifts : spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile