Old 08-17-2019, 09:54 PM #68991
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you eat your cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me.
Good boys always use markup codes:
10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 09:55 PM #68992
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty plays with you with her cute feet in thigh high stocking.. Rubbing her feet together and wiggling her toes as she teases you and tells you to worship her.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 47 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 09:55 PM #68993
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
… and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Goddess Harley
Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 09:56 PM #68994
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 09:56 PM #68995
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds'Sissy Training Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 09:58 PM #68996
Модератор

Модератор

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
Starring: Kidd Dynamite
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 09:58 PM #68997
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 09:59 PM #68998
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing feels better than taking that big Intox-Fantasy hit for Me, knowing you're going to turn into My weak obedient servant once you exhale there goes your brain cells.

You don't need braincells though, you have Me here to take you where I want you, where YOU want to be. You want Me to take control, you want to be My servant, higher than ever for Me, you know you don't have a choice. I'm too seductive and Mesmerizing.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 22 min 37 s
Size: 580 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 10:00 PM #68999
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 32 min 29 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 280
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 10:01 PM #69000
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile