Old 06-25-2019, 07:30 AM #43811
Модератор

Модератор

your trying to enter My army but first I need to evaluate your manhood. I'll determine if you are man enough to be in My army. Pull down your pants so that I can begin the examination. I cup your balls and handle your penis. It doesn't seem very impressive to Me. Let's get you erect. Maybe you're a grower. Once erect I use a tape to measure you. 5 and 1/2 inches. Average. That's just sad. I'll give you one last test to see if you can make the cut. All you have to do is last for 2 minutes without cumming. I begin to stroke your very average penis. This brings My ample MILF cleavage squarely into view and you cum almost immediately. you have failed. I suggest you go home and practice lasting longer and perhaps then you can reapply.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 07:34 AM #43812
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is the next "No Hands" tease and denial clip after my other clip Hand Free Humping Haha (1080 HD) Your gonna have to watch this over and over until you cum without touching your cock. which you probably never will cum, LOL! So have fun spending all night at my feet! Goddess Harley Categories: Orgasm Denial, Tease &Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Foot Fetish
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 07:50 AM #43813
Модератор

Модератор

What a little pervert! Sitting there praying when in reality you can't get your mind off my sweet little NUN pussy. My pussy is all powerful and weakens your resolve.. Kneel and pray to your true god.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 07:52 AM #43814
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing bright red lipstick, a smoking hot blonde wants you to cum in her mouth. She shows you where by opening her mouth nice and wide, ready to take the cumshot. She repeats over and over again that she wants your cum in her mouth and then goes back to showing off her wide open mouth. She gapes it as wide as she can and even shows off her throat a bit. She is ready to take you cumload. Are you ready to give it to her? Included in this clip: Mouth Fetish, Mouth, Throat Fetish, Dirty Talk, Cum in my Mouth
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 07:53 AM #43815
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:07 AM #43816
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four Teen 18+y tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:11 AM #43817
Модератор

Модератор

You have been captured by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:14 AM #43818
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the carpet scrubbing out a spot while Kaylaa Noir watches on in amazement at my huge ass. She can't help but let a hand stray under her jeans to play with her pussy as she enjoys the view. Soon she's on her knees behind me, and I say "not now Kaylaa" and roll my eyes, pretending not to want her. She tells me to shut up and starts humping me over my jeans. I moan with pleasure as she pounds me expertly. She can't help but pull down our jeans and hump my big whooty, pull my hair, talk dirty to me and spank my big round ass. She chastises me for teasing her so hard and pretending I don't want it. She pulls down our thongs and humps my big bare PAWG ass, giving it to me so hard until she comes, admiring the view and leaving me to clean the floor like a good girl.
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:30 AM #43819
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 08:31 AM #43820
Модератор

Модератор

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile