Old 07-05-2019, 10:32 AM #48561
Модератор

Модератор

I know you are just as addicted to licking up your load as you are to stroking your dick. This clip is for all the cum sluts. The boys & gurls who lick up their load every single time they cum. The ones with a never ending craving for cum! I absolutely love encouraging you to be a filthy cum slut!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:34 AM #48562
Модератор

Модератор

READY SET... SNIFF your way to LEVEL 2 Poppers slut! I dare you to use POPPERSPUPPET at checkout
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:38 AM #48563
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is in for some fun as she embarks upon her first ever foot job! To start, she unbuckles her sexy wedge heels to show off her gorgeous feet. Watch as she wiggles her pretty French manicured toes, running them up her legs teasingly. Needing a taste of those sexy toes, he begins kissing, licking, and sucking on them, tantalizing her soft soles from heel to toe, getting them nice and slick before her very first foot job. After rubbing her feet in his lap, his jeans soon come off and her soft, wrinkly arches are wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Can she foot milk him and make him cum on her feet for her first foot job ever? Watch and see!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:41 AM #48564
Модератор

Модератор

It bothers me so much that my Puddin' won't kiss me after a BJ! What's the big deal anyway? He tastes like laughy-taffy! I'd love to give someone a taste of their own medicine, and that's where YOU, my hostage, comes in! I'm going to untie your hand so you can jerk off and Consumer own spunk!! Let's see if you can aim at your mouth and get a bullseye for Harley!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:45 AM #48565
Модератор

Модератор

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:50 AM #48566
Модератор

Модератор

You have come to see Me because you are having a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that cock seems to turn you on. What could this mean for you? Well, I am here to help you with that. I am here to help you understand that this will be a part of your life forever. I will make you to accept this fact, that cocks make you cum, by reprogramming your subconscious mind. I will guide you through a session bringing you into a deep state of relaxation, where you will find My words sink deeper and deeper into your brain. You will enjoy stroking to cock, cumming to cock, and will embrace your new life by the end of this session.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:57 AM #48567
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly what you need. It's time for a little sniff sniff and stimulation. You'll clear your mind and experience the feeling of being completely filled. You love listening to my voice and obeying me as I walk you through every step. You feel your body loosening up as I have you breathe in more and more of the poppers. You crave to be my naughty boy and you anticipate my every word. Experiencing what I have for you is so amazing. You must masturbate on my command. This feeling of freedom and control is so liberating. Breathe deep. Feel my power. You need poppers and ass play.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:11 AM #48568
Модератор

Модератор

You will surrender to me. You will become beyond loaded for me. You will hand over control of that cock, and of your orgasm, to me. That's all I'm going to tell you. The ultimate surrender, and the ultimate mind fuck, is going in blind, with no idea of what's to come. So get out that bottle, take a big hit, and plummet down the rabbit hole.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 41 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:12 AM #48569
Модератор

Модератор

You need to do it quick, under ten minutes. And you want to do it to me. You naughty boy, take it out and get a quickie in. I know you can't help it. You just NEED to see me. You crave my hot tight body, especially my sweet ass. Add a Code to your Order: 20% Markup ' Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:14 AM #48570
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a kind mistress. I've kept you in chastity for an entire month, and you've been so good to your Goddess that I'm going to grant my little foot slave some relief. First, I need you to do one more thing solely for my pleasure: get down on the floor and lick my feet. My beautiful, painted toes need your attention. I want my whole foot stuffed down your throat while you finally have your release. Kiss my sweet feet, suck on my toes, and caress my sole with your slave mouth. Your hands can be grasping your tiny little clit-cock, but your mouth belongs to me. That means as soon as you cum from stroking yourself, you're going to use that unclean mouth and lick it all up for me.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile