Old 07-06-2019, 08:10 PM #49311
Модератор

Модератор

It's pathetic how powerless you become in the presence of a boot wearing Goddess like myself. The magnetic pull on your little brain from a pair of kinky thigh boots makes you worthless and utterly obsessed. You love my cruel words of humiliation and that is exactly what you are going to get in this clip. Many losers will hand over all their earnings just to have a once in a lifetime chance to lick the soles of my boots. Before you know it you will be one of them! Now get DOWN loser, show me what you can do! Just PAY and LICK.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:27 PM #49312
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:30 PM #49313
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:36 PM #49314
Модератор

Модератор

You're gonna need more luck than that… I know I denied you of your orgasm, but I promise you it was for your own good… I need you to keep stroking, I need you to go deeper… I need you to close your eyes and feel Me implanted in your mind… my hot, sensual, yet dominate voice…. tell you to stroke, worship, spoil, repeat… rub it for good luck… Can you feel yourself getting luckier with every stroke? GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout: IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:37 PM #49315
Модератор

Модератор

Sissy slut is now ready and wide open for My strap on. Watch as she gets all excited and screams with pleasure. This is clip 6 of 6
Models: House Of V Fetish Studio

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 75.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:41 PM #49316
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is. I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on. You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today. Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end. USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT: Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:46 PM #49317
Модератор

Модератор

My little step sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:51 PM #49318
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:52 PM #49319
Модератор

Модератор

School Girl Teases Daddy
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:57 PM #49320
Модератор

Модератор

You have been captured by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile