Old 07-07-2019, 04:26 AM #49391
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again , and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week , checking on your anal progress , oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face , eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation , which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap -on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap -on , give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress , I have you use your bbc dildo - I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity , the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt - come on in , Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:44 AM #49392
Модератор

Модератор

What did you want to talk about babe? Slow down... what 's wrong? Okay , so you 're breaking up with me. Not a big deal. Breathe. People grow apart , it 's fine , there is no need to be so upset. Relax , honey , everything is fine. No one is freaking out here , breathe deeper. How about you get comfortable , breathe steadily , breathe deeper , get sleepy. Everything will be fine , it 's just you and me and my words. Look at these feet and breathe. Kiss these feet and breathe. Lick my feet and nod your head. Put your legs in the air and take this dick. Just relax , my sweet little boyfriend.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 30 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:47 AM #49393
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to be Princess Wystri 's obedient little pet? Buying this video is the first step. To be truly impressive , buy Pledge Your Allegiance to Princess Wystri too and learn your new mantras. Show Me you 're worthy of existing in My life. Do you really want to stand out to your Princess? Use these markup codes every time you buy :
"wystrispet " - 100 %
"wystrispig " - 200 %
"allforwystri " - 1000 %
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Size: 100.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 04:51 AM #49394
Модератор

Модератор

The boys have issues with math , so she helps them , The boys are to stresed to work on there homework. Then Arinna helps them to relax.
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:13 AM #49395
Модератор

Модератор

Find a quiet , relaxing place to watch this clip. Turn off the lights , plug in your headphones , and feel my sweet whispering voice enter your ears. No distractions in sight. It 's just you and me now. Start stroking your cock. My gentle voice guides your jerking , taking you through one edge after another. The binaural tones mingle with my soft , reverberating whispers , sending shivers and tingles through your body. Brain tingling , cock aching , the euphoria consumes you. Your mind melts. You 're immersed , completely in the moment , already exploding with pleasure , but holding back that orgasm until I say the word. When you finally do come , it 's beyond intense. Your whole body and whole mind convulse together in an experience of total bliss.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:14 AM #49396
Модератор

Модератор

I love this video and you will love it too!
Let me laugh at you , let me show you how pretty I am and how I make fun of you when I see you before my eyes , amazed by my sweetness and my natural beauty with my cute hair chain and my fuchsia bikini. My whispering voice will melt your senses at the same time you start feeling so excited when I humiliate you as a man. My perfect cleavage mesmerises your tiny cock.
You have to open your wallet to get my full attention , that is the only way. But only in the distance. You pay for this clip to listen to my teasing and my mocking words. You feel hurt by my mean words but you love the way I do it , I can see it in your pants , asshole. No bad words , no insultd , no yelling. I don ´t need to do it to be superior to you. I fuck you but you let me do it because you know I am totally divine.
Yes , there you are , idiot. You don ´t deserve a hot girl like me , you feel weak and miserable but you need to watch the entire clip till the end. And you wish it was longer and longer. Don ´t worry , there will be more. This is just the first spoonful.
YOU WILL LIKE IT IF : you can ´t stop watching my clip previews hahaha HIGHLIGHTED : my sexy voice is irresistible with your headphones on.
INDULGE YOURSELF , BUY ME NOW!
Models: Angie-

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:15 AM #49397
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm your Therapist-Fantasy. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you 're like a Teen-18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can 't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can 't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I 'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I 'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We 're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes : Ass Worship , Ass Fetish , Adult Role Play , Therapist /Patient , Office Domination , Office Fantasy , Office Tease , Upskirt , Heels Fetish , High Heels , Leg Fetish , Body Worship , Sexy Curves , Female Domination , Femdom , Femdom POV , Redhead , Redheads , Redhead Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:27 AM #49398
Модератор

Модератор

worship , sniff , lick DISCOUNT CODES :
PAYME50 - 20 %
PAYME99 - 30 %
PAYME150 - 40 %
Models: moneygoddessscc

Duration: 1 min 40 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:29 AM #49399
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious ; I couldn 't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What 's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha!

Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass .

So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him , he grovels to me on his knees , literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste , a sniff , to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips .

He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He 's so deeply devoted to me , he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs , pulling my ass onto him as close as possible.

I completely mark him as Goddess ' territory .that is , let 's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe.

If I didn 't know any better , I 'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha ; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:29 AM #49400
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious ; I couldn 't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What 's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha!

Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass .

So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him , he grovels to me on his knees , literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste , a sniff , to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips .

He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He 's so deeply devoted to me , he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs , pulling my ass onto him as close as possible.

I completely mark him as Goddess ' territory .that is , let 's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe.

If I didn 't know any better , I 'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha ; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile