Old 07-07-2019, 05:38 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Asshole Junkie - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

So , I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed 's face per usual and I realized something : he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure , it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it , but multi -tasking is essential for a slave .

So I figured , "You know what? Why don 't you make yourself useful while you 're down there and clean my asshole for me , bitch?" Ha!

Of course , he lit up ; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you 'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out ). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker , I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn 't!

He 's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass , he didn 't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess ' territory - I suppose I understand. He can 't help it anyway ; he 's an ass addict , an asshole junkie.

If you 're a fellow asshole junkie , then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed 's tongue ). But I 'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, ass cleaning, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing