Old 07-07-2019, 05:31 AM #49401
Модератор

Модератор

How does it feel to be completely powerless and weak when you look at my hot ass? To know that I never fail to make you even weaker? That you have zero control. To know that someone so superior could easily steal all your willpower. I know I 'm so hot , so sexy , way beyond perfect. Looking at my ass is such a blessing for you. Each perfect round cheek brings you to your knees. You adore it. Looking up at it as your cock grows harder and harder brings you so much pleasure. Stroking to it has become your favorite addiction. You 're my good little ass addict. I will teach you to love , worship and pay my ass properly. These sexy chains dangling from my perfect bubble butt represents the hold I have over you. You can 't resist it. It 's all you want and need. Bow down and praise it!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:32 AM #49402
Модератор

Модератор

There 's something so satisfying about teasing men with my delicious body. I love taunting you with what you will never have. Denial brings us both pleasure. My beauty puts you in your place. You ache to be controlled by me , now let 's see if you can handle it. Worshiping my ass is the ultimate test in your orgasm control. Follow my instructions very carefully. Your pleasure is in my hands.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:34 AM #49403
Модератор

Модератор

There 's something so satisfying about teasing men with my delicious body. I love taunting you with what you will never have. Denial brings us both pleasure. My beauty puts you in your place. You ache to be controlled by me , now let 's see if you can handle it. Worshiping my ass is the ultimate test in your orgasm control. Follow my instructions very carefully. Your pleasure is in my hands.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:37 AM #49404
Модератор

Модератор

So , I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed 's face per usual and I realized something : he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure , it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it , but multi -tasking is essential for a slave .

So I figured , "You know what? Why don 't you make yourself useful while you 're down there and clean my asshole for me , bitch?" Ha!

Of course , he lit up ; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you 'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out ). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker , I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn 't!

He 's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass , he didn 't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess ' territory - I suppose I understand. He can 't help it anyway ; he 's an ass addict , an asshole junkie.

If you 're a fellow asshole junkie , then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed 's tongue ). But I 'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:38 AM #49405
Модератор

Модератор

So , I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed 's face per usual and I realized something : he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure , it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it , but multi -tasking is essential for a slave .

So I figured , "You know what? Why don 't you make yourself useful while you 're down there and clean my asshole for me , bitch?" Ha!

Of course , he lit up ; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you 'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out ). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker , I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn 't!

He 's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass , he didn 't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess ' territory - I suppose I understand. He can 't help it anyway ; he 's an ass addict , an asshole junkie.

If you 're a fellow asshole junkie , then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed 's tongue ). But I 'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 05:43 AM #49406
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your weird little Blackmail-Fantasy fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It 's adorable how she 's helping you enact your Blackmail-Fantasy fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you 're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real Blackmail-Fantasy with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer , I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 06:17 AM #49407
Модератор

Модератор

Balls are so weak! They 're the perfect target for pain just because of how easy it is to hurt them. The pain can even make the biggest , strongest man buckle. Why would there be such an easy target? Is it because they 're meant to take abuse and pain from Superior Women? I certainly believe so. I want you on your knees in front of me , hurting and recognizing my power over you. You 're my little bitch now , hahaha!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 06:18 AM #49408
Модератор

Модератор

Balls are so weak! They 're the perfect target for pain just because of how easy it is to hurt them. The pain can even make the biggest , strongest man buckle. Why would there be such an easy target? Is it because they 're meant to take abuse and pain from Superior Women? I certainly believe so. I want you on your knees in front of me , hurting and recognizing my power over you. You 're my little bitch now , hahaha!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 06:21 AM #49409
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to serve a dominant couple? Then it 's your lucky day. Because I gave My Boyfriend the key for your chastity belt and now he 's going to be your new cuckold trainer. You get to show him how bad you want him to cum. Celebrate your new role as our cuckold with a mouth full of his cum. And he will make sure your chastity belt is locked on nice and tight. Want to thank us? we thought you might.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 06:23 AM #49410
Модератор

Модератор

Dolled up in a lacey top , wearing tan pantyhose and contrastant fully fashioned stockings and Casadei blade sandals I am going to make you sit and worship! I want you weak , I want you high , I want you totally under my control! Let your mind melt , I am doing the thinking thing here! I want you to masturbate like you are on automatic pilot until your fuck -skull is as damaged as your poisoned brain! Inhale....
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile