Old 07-07-2019, 06:25 AM #49411
Модератор

Модератор

i was thinking about selling my panties.. or maybe just Coerce you to take them , i use hitachi and get all wet
Models: foxigoddess

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 06:26 AM #49412
Модератор

Модератор

Just before watching the clip , I want you loser to drink as much water /juice or whatever as you can , so you will feel the need to go ****. But you won 't of course , you 'll start watching my clip with additional 2 glasses filled with water /juice and wait for further instruction. Oh , and of course , don 't forget to prepare a huuuuge dildo. We want to have some fun , don 't we? At least I do , hahaha. And think twice before watching it , your dirty mind may think that you can do it , but your poor horny cock might have some trouble following the orders that I 'll give you.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 06:29 AM #49413
Модератор

Модератор

Barbi is such a slut for shoes , especially my 6 inch stiletto heels. I like to have them licked before I go to bed each night. This time I decide to allow my bimbo sissy sex doll some release since she 's been such a good gurl. I unlock my cock and let the bitch fuck my nylons and heels until she cums all over them. As you might have already guessed , she has to lick up every last drop and suck her cum out of my sheer black stockings.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:30 AM #49414
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke your tiny white dick and sniff on your bottle of P0ppers. Let me tell you about how inadequate you are. Stare at my perfect body , my perfect face. I don 't want you , you sad , scrawny , pale loser. Women want hard , thick cocks. Loosen up and fall deep into a BBC frenzy.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 10 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:31 AM #49415
Модератор

Модератор

You 're going to need a rubber band and something like a spatula for this clip. I am going to instruct you on how to beat up your cock and balls then you 're going to cum for me! You 're bruised and swollen balls will shoot out your worthless seed on my command and you 're going to eat it all up for m just the way I tell you to. Not for the faint of heart!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:55 AM #49416
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing can stop a cum slut from doing what he does best! You just swallowed your first load of the day. You couldn 't wait to swallow another load so you 're already back to jacking off. You savored that first load , you swirled it around your tongue and took your time but this time you can 't wait to just gulp it down , filling yourself up with even more semen.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:58 AM #49417
Модератор

Модератор

Part I :

What a special day for all my fans , followers , devout worshippers , foot slaves , ass addicts , beta losers , et al! I 've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time , I am revealing my beautiful face.
That 's right. The face of God , revealed.

In this clip , I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal , obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling , pretty little feet. As he kneels before me , prostrating himself , I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave!

I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world , which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles!

He 's smothered beneath my feet , right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity , completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe …

Part II :

All this man is is my devoted foot -wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower , my worshipper , my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes , that 's rather like you , too!

In this clip , I continue wiping my hot , sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I 'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess ” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me , kissing and licking my feet.

Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap , smack , kick , and stomp of my feet , he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact , I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible , so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another.

Once a slave , always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:59 AM #49418
Модератор

Модератор

Part I :

What a special day for all my fans , followers , devout worshippers , foot slaves , ass addicts , beta losers , et al! I 've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time , I am revealing my beautiful face.
That 's right. The face of God , revealed.

In this clip , I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal , obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling , pretty little feet. As he kneels before me , prostrating himself , I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave!

I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world , which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles!

He 's smothered beneath my feet , right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity , completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe …

Part II :

All this man is is my devoted foot -wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower , my worshipper , my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes , that 's rather like you , too!

In this clip , I continue wiping my hot , sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I 'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess ” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me , kissing and licking my feet.

Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap , smack , kick , and stomp of my feet , he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact , I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible , so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another.

Once a slave , always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 08:01 AM #49419
Модератор

Модератор

Your generally besotted by me , even when your not high. But when you get your bottle of and start sniffing , your need for me goes sky high. Your my little mind fucked pig. You will sniff and worship me today , get super high as i get inside your brain and continue moulding you , in your euphoric state. Get ready to become a trembling , stroking , brainless , addict , stroke by stroke , sniff by sniff. Your mine.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 08:03 AM #49420
Модератор

Модератор

A JOI that will put you in a deep mesmerizing trance as I take you deeper into your Alexa Addiction. You will lose all control to Me , you don 't have a choice. My voice is so seductive , My eyes int0x1cate you , theres no way out.

Do as I say , like you always do. Sit back , relax , and feel The Best Damn Thing ever.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 27 min 15 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile