Old 09-23-2019, 05:26 AM #83431
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:29 AM #83432
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:31 AM #83433
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
This mentions the name Tom.
With Dakota Charms!
I found all of my used panties in your pillow case and think you're a disgusting pervert. What kind of Step-Cousin does that? If I shove these white panties in your mouth, you can taste my pussy.
You want to put your nose deep in my ass while I fart in your face. Pulling the underwear to the side, you get close to my asshole. Get your nostrils in my pink asshole.
Put these panties on your cock and face because they make you harder. Stroke. Since you look so good in the lingerie, you should put on my dirty socks and smell my stinky sneakers. These sweaty socks are the ones that I reuse when I don't have any clean socks. My stench knocks you out and I rub my smelly shoes and stinky socks on your dick.
I can't believe that you are still jerking off to this. Let's wrap my smelly socks over your disgusting cock. No girl is ever going to want you! Would you really think that I would want you even if we weren't family? I will just make fun of you as you jack off to my wrinkled soles.
You have 5 seconds to cum and if you don't jizz, I will make your life a living hell of humiliation...I'm not impressed with your load and if you ever touch my panties, I am going to destroy you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- smell fetish, farting fetish, socks, sock smelling, smelly feet, sweaty feet, foot domination, foot humiliation, toe wiggling, foot wiggling, cheerleaders, uniforms, panty fetish, pantyhead, masturbation encouragement, masturbation instruction, masturbation humiliation, jerk off encouragement,JOI, feet JOI, humiliation, taboo, female domination, femdom, sweat fetish,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:37 AM #83434
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:45 AM #83435
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:47 AM #83436
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on…
Loryelle's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt Squeeze, vore, belly Squeeze, socks, hand Squeeze, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:49 AM #83437
Модератор

Модератор

Ever wonder what it's like to experience a perfect Goddess like Me? You'll never be able to touch Me, feel My warm soft skin or smell the lotion that I wear. You'll never know a damn thing about Me. All you can do is cave and spoil, and hope that I look your way for a second.
Poor poor pathetic little addict, you can try, but I'll just keep ignoring you because you're just a piece of shit.
You're absolutely vile with your homely looks, and poor self care.
Just remember I am a Goddess, Elite, & I am way out of your league!
Models: MadalynnRaye

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:52 AM #83438
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 26 min 44 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 05:57 AM #83439
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 31 min 51 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 06:05 AM #83440
Модератор

Модератор

This is a quick clip of me doing what I do best.....sucking dick and eating cum. I start by dirty talking to you about what my mouth can do, then I drop to my knees and suck until my mouth is full of cum. I then open my mouth up wide, show you the big load and swallow!
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 3 min 31 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile