Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92931
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde walks into a room where a guy is lying on her bed half naked. She gets on the bed and thanks him for helping her and her girlfriend as it turns out she is a lesbian and the two are trying to get pregnant but can't afford artificial insemination.
She takes her panties off and asks what is next and he tells her that first they will need to get naked. She is reluctant but she really wants to get pregnant. He then tells her that she will have to give him a blowjob to get his cock hard.
She has no idea how to do this and is again reluctant, but he talks her through the process. When his cock is hard she climbs on and starts to ride him. As she is riding him she looks very awkward and he then says they should kiss to help the process.
She is confused as to why that would make a difference but does as he suggests. He then start to **** her doing some ass grabbing and titty squeezing. As they continue to fuck she looks like she is starting to get into it.
After some more of everything they both end up having orgasms at the same time. This leaves her very confused and he tells her he has always found her attractive and that they will likely have to fuck many times in order to get his seed to take.
She reminds him she is only in this to get pregnant. She then gets off his cock and he watches her as she leaves with a sly smile on his face.
Included in this clip: Impregnation Fantasy, Lesbian Fucks Straight Guy, Riding, Ass Grabbing, Titty Squeezing, Kissing, Blowjob, Fucking, ****, Orgasms, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92932
Модератор

Модератор

You've come into my office today to fire me. Your wife has been complaining of my work attire, missing messages, dropped phone calls and mostly flirting with YOU, her husband. She thought she'd really be sticking it to me by having you fire me. haha... But we both know that sending you in here was a BIG mistake. I will not only manipulate and seduce my way into staying with this company but I will also be moving up in it. All with YOUR help. How do you think your wife will feel being fired by her own husband? HeHe. Lets find out!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 183 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Piper - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92934
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92935
Модератор

Модератор

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92936
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92937
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:51 PM #92938
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:52 PM #92939
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:52 PM #92940
Модератор

Модератор

Officer Anikka always gets her man....
Officer Anikka has special tactics when dealing with male prisoners; she finds that they give up information during the interrogation process much faster when she uses her womanly powers against them. She alternates between tease, denial, and pleasure to get her subject so turned on that he can no longer hold back any information from her.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 14 min 59 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile