Old 07-27-2021, 02:24 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Bimbo Gets Bred by a Bull

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Bimbo Gets Bred by a Bull

Description:
I met Jennie online and she wasnt much fun. Bland and boring, no personality to speak of. Still, she was pretty, a teenager (19) and wanted to get knocked-up by a western man, and when I saw those two ripe juicy udders hanging off her chest in her profile picture, I decided shed be an acceptable cum receptacle for the evening. And besides, it was mid-week and my other potential date canceled, so why not?

We skipped the dinner and drinks and I had Jennie come straight over to my apartment. I knew from texting her the past couple weeks that she was reaching her 24-hour period of maximum fertility in her cycle and I wanted to make sure my sperm were going to hit the target. After a quick, cursory chat, I made Jennie strip down so I could see her assets in person. Her tits were nice and plump and fun to squeeze. I knew that these massive mammaries were going to make plenty of milk for my future son or daughter, so I told Jennie to blow me and get me nice and hard.

Once sufficiently aroused, I slid my 9-inch cock into Jennies smooth, shaved cunt and fucked her in multiple positions, finally delivering my sticky load into her birth canal while she was on her back. I made sure to put a pillow under her ass so the sperm would gravitate toward her egg, then slid a giant cork into her gaping hole to plug her up. This time I used a cork for a whisky jug and it was too big for Jennies small Filipina pussy, but I forced it in anyway. (Lesson learned-next time only use wine corks, haha). After 15 minutes, I uncorked the little whore and sent her packing. Once my nuts are drained, I have no interest in keeping these clueless little breeders around. But Jennie didnt mind and thanked me profusely. And as expected, a few months later Jennie texted me telling me she was pregnant. I could tell she was beaming with pride from having my strong, western baby in her tummy. I told her to eat healthy and dont drink alcohol. She said of course, she was going to be the best mommy ever. I said Great and then promptly blocked her from my phone. Bye bye.
Model:
Jennie
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 002_jennie.mp4
File Size : 974.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1005f41794eb9