Old 04-29-2019, 05:47 AM #18451
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just moved into the neighborhood. I am the hot welcome lady that seduces all the married men! I show up at your front door dressed in a hot red bandage dress with lots of cleavage! I introduce myself as the welcome lady and ask if your wife is home....You tell me she's at work and that you work from home! I have a bottle of Drink in my hand and you invite me in...I am impressed with your house and ask for a tour of your house....starting with the bedroom....I comment that I see you washing your car and how much I love your body and the fact you keep in good shape.....your cock is raging inside your jeans....you can't resist a hot , beautiful woman especially because your wife isn't the best in bed and you need strange pussy.....I ask you for a tour and we begin in your bedroom....in the same bed you and your wife **** in....I tell you that all the men in the neighborhood are addicted to my pussy....and I even have a schedule worked out...odd number houses get my pussy and mouth on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday and even number houses get Monday, Wednesday and Friday....I strip out of my sexy dress and begin seducing you, sucking your swollen cock and telling you I want drain your married cock right on to my facial and leave the scent of my pussy all over that married cock!!! ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 05:48 AM #18452
Модератор

Модератор

It's a wonder that men have been able to dominate the world for as long as they have. They are resourceful creatures, I'll give them that. But slowly and surely, their hold on women has been unraveling over the last century and the tide is finally turning. Now is the time for the male to accept his place as the subservient member, whose purpose is to be of the most use to women. Like all revolutions, there will be resistance, and I will show the lowly male his place. Look at the male now, frantically answering his anatomy's call with masturbation at the sight of his superior dressed in leather. Only the male shows his weakness in the compulsive need to stroke. I will teach women how to train and re-educate the feeble male mind so that it can be harnessed and utilized. There are so many methods to accomplish this..
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 05:48 AM #18453
Модератор

Модератор

Default Arabiangod - iwantclips

Models: arabiangod

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 05:50 AM #18454
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna share a last smoke with me before we go to ****?
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 05:51 AM #18455
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 05:54 AM #18456
Модератор

Модератор

A very sexy dreaming brainwash designed to put you right out! With the mesmerizing tone of my voice, combined with my insane curves, and a brain-fucking spiral to pull you in, you'll be out like a light in no time, with visions of ME dancing in your head! Let ME be the last thought in your head tonight... and the first thought as you awaken in the morning.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 15 min 26 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 05:54 AM #18457
Модератор

Модератор

Cum under Mommy's skirt and get cozy and warm so Mommy can make you feel so good and special. Touch your penis and listen to Mommy as she lifts her skirt for you and tells you how much she loves you and how good she wants you to feel all the time. Wank and make your penis ejaculate while you look at Mommy's white cotton panties. You're so wonderful,****. Cum for Mommy so she can see you feeling so good.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 05:55 AM #18458
Модератор

Модератор

Part of my 7 deadly sins series Each of us is born with a box of matches inside of us...but we can't strike them all ourselves..." I struck a match within you. I unlocked passion and desire deeper than you ever realized existed. Some of your most erotic, most intense stroke sessions are those you share with me, and today will be no different. This started as a hobby, and quickly, effortlessly, turned into a love addiction. I've conditioned you to lust after me, endlessly. Edge and cum for me again today, cementing your surrender with your orgasm, letting your hormones and neurotransmitters do all the hard work for me. Fall in lust with me, over and over again.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:00 AM #18459
Модератор

Модератор

You love it when I tease you; don't you, boy? You're there at your computer.. watching me move, listening to me speak.. anticipating the moment when I tell you to grab your dick. You love it all. However you may be surprised to learn.. I also love it. I love the power I have over you. I love the control I have over you. I love teasing your mind, your soul, I love teasing your wallet and yes, I love teasing that pathetic, desperate cock in be**** your legs. I love teasing you with my tits, my curves, my eyes, my lips.. I love making you weak and stupid for me. I love manipulating you. Now go on, boy. Get weak, get stupid for me and just remember how much I love fucking with you. Go ahead and give in to my teasing. Allow it to engulf you. Grab that cock and allow me to tease every last drop of masculinity out of you. Go ahead, boy; give into my teasing and allow every last drop of your pride, your sense of self to be milked from you and replace it with me. Replace it with your desire for me; replace it with your need for me and my tease. Dear God, I fucking love teasing you.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 780
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:01 AM #18460
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle is getting ready and has no idea that you have snuck into the bathroom to watch her. You try to stay quiet because you know she would tell mom and you would get in trouble, but it is so worth it to see your sister Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy. Her tiny skirt ends just below where you really want to see, so you look up at her and see those juicy pussy lips on display. She makes it easier for you as she bends over to look in the mirror and you take the opportunity to stare at her. Her ass shakes as she uses her whole body to rub in her makeup. The temptation becomes too strong, and your hand reaches out, but you chicken out. If only you could touch her soft skin and those meaty lips. It is overwhelming when she rubs oil on her legs and makes them glisten. She brushes her hair and still does not realize that you are next to her. Anabelle readjusts her massive tits in her bra before grabbing her toothbrush. As the vibrating bristles caress her teeth, her whole body gyrates in rhythm as she waits for this not so mundane chore to be finished. You finally get the courage to grab her slit and she turns around in horror that you were watching her this whole time. When she thinks you have left, she resumes brushing her teeth. After your surprise she is a little shaken and assumes a squatting position to prevent spilling any toothpaste on her bright red bra and skirt. If she knew you were back again for another look and watching her ass and pussy violently shake, she would be appalled. OTHER KEYWORDS-flashing,, brushing teeth, tooth brushing, embarrassment, Annabelle Pync, POV, point of view, extreme closeups, hair brushing, twerking
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile