Duration: 8 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:32 AM #19352
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:32 AM #19353
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:33 AM #19354
Модератор

Модератор

You enjoy My little JOI tests and challenges. Excited to see what I have in store for you today? This one is simple, there are only two rules: Do not stop stroking unless I tell you to, and stroke to the rhythm that I set. Oh, if you cum too early you will pay a fine. This test will really set the boys apart from the other boys LOL! But really, let's see what kind of stamina you have, shall we?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:33 AM #19355
Модератор

Модератор

You are about to become enslaved to me indefinitely, I will take over everything... your every thought, your every want, and of course all of your money. I'm going to ease you in to being my mindless zombie slave because I like to watch you get weaker and weaker over time. This is only beginning....
Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 97.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:35 AM #19356
Модератор

Модератор

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:35 AM #19357
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:36 AM #19358
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I Smoke Up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it! Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4. You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:36 AM #19359
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:39 AM #19360
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) Camera focused on your face and tits slighty looking up at me POV i guess. Tits naked Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy no bra or shirt Red or blue bra, talk as much **** to me till it's time for my countdown. -- You so desperately want to see my like this. You can't handle how hot I look in this. Jerk while I degrade you like the bitch you are until you're ready for your count down. My bitch, for my tits.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile