Old 10-17-2019, 09:33 AM #91721
Модератор

Модератор

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:33 AM #91722
Модератор

Модератор

I just want you focused on my boobs . They are what really matters . They are your weakness .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:33 AM #91723
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:33 AM #91724
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa
You little, pathetic weakling, down there on the floor beneath me. You don't deserve to even look upon my beauty. I am a Queen and you are nothing but a pathetic little minion. You're nothing. You are less than nothing. In fact, you're a nuisance. But if I can find a use for you, perhaps you won't be such a waste of fucking space. Put your focus on my feet, specifically my perfect toes right there in your face. They make you so horny and so weak. I have so much power over you with just my toes. My feet are more powerful than you could ever conceive of being yourself.
Just look at how much I'm turning you on with my feet in your face. Focus on my toes as they destroy your brain cells. I want you spending your time thinking about my perfect feet, wondering what color my toe nails are. Obsess over every aspect of my perfect toes. Spend every day worshiping them, stroking for them, thinking about them. And if you're lucky, I'll even let you pay them. You might even have the honor of paying for my next pedicure.
Being my toe worshiping slave boy is your life's purpose. Your whole life is about worshiping me. The only reason you work or even fucking exist is to please my feet. You've always been a slave to my toes since the first time you laid eyes on them. But you are not doing enough for them and that's why you find yourself depressed and restless. That's why you come to me, begging, because you don't know what to do with yourself. You simply need to worship me and focus on my toes. You don't deserve anything but my toes.
You're just a toe worshiping bitch for Goddess Kyaa. Focus on my long, lovely toes, see how I can stretch them and flex them, and scrunch them and curl them. And see how I can point them right in your face. Do you think you could fit all of my toes in your loser mouth? LOL! My feet are your total obsession, your addiction. You live for my toes, you crave them. Your cock is so hard and you're so horny but you're not allowed to cum until you pay tribute to my toes. Focus on my toes in your face and pay for my pedicure, my toe slave. And knowing that you paid for my next pedicure will make your cock throb.
You paid your cum tax and now you're going to stroke for my toes. You're a slave for my perfect feet. Cum for my toes, cum for my perfect feet, slave.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:33 AM #91725
Модератор

Модератор

In my hotel room cleaners waiting outside to clean my room but i'm too busy showing off my long legs in nylon hold ups.They have got you on your knees weak, I get great pleasure teasing you knowing you will do anything to get close. You never will but you have hope which I find hilarious, I humiliate you reminding you its not going to happen. I caress my legs you can hear the sweet sound of my silky nylon hold ups, you need to feel them but all you can do is watch, hope and dream.....
Models: Ella Dearest

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:33 AM #91726
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 41 s
Resolution: 1248 x 720
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:34 AM #91727
Модератор

Модератор

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
Dirty or not.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:34 AM #91728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Mystique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Mystique

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:34 AM #91729
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:34 AM #91730
Модератор

Модератор

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile