Old 06-14-2019, 06:10 AM #39441
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:14 AM #39442
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: LILTHA In this session Liltha is wearing a fantastic shiny PVC swimsuit. Ths swimsuit is like a second skind so you can see every single reaction of her body without air! Superb! The game we use are: transparent plastic bag and a condom! First we play plastic bag; two bagging! Firt one she is sitting with her hands andcuffed behind her back. The bag is sealed with a ziptie! Fantastic! Second bagging is with hands handcuffed behind her back and tied to the bar of a coat hanger in a very unconfortable position! During this bagging she ask for air but instead of opening the lace that seals the bag this is tightened and Liltha will have to wait before recive fresh air! Last game? Condom withou air inside... I just tell you that Liltha is ziptied to a chair! No way to escape! The session with the condom lasts 9.00 minutes without any cut... Breathtaking!!! Shoot in FULL HD Video Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 17 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:17 AM #39443
Модератор

Модератор

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:20 AM #39444
Модератор

Модератор

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:23 AM #39445
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave! Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:41 AM #39446
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:45 AM #39447
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:46 AM #39448
Модератор

Модератор

Default DariasKingDom - iwantclips

Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:50 AM #39449
Модератор

Модератор

You know that game already my horny losers. You get nothing from me without a price that you must pay. So practice your breathing, this game might get tough for you.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 06:52 AM #39450
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy sweet ladyboy Thippy69 in schoolgirl outfit with black stocking and high heels is very exciting to see. When she lifts her skirt up little by little to show the sexy panties that are pulled down slowly to show her tight little butt. She then bends over and finger her sweet anal. Can see how she enjoin it when she takes out her hard big cock and start jerking. She gets more and more horny with lots of precum. and enjoys her fantastic cum shoot on boob very much.
Models: Thippy69

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile