Old 01-16-2020, 10:48 AM #16971
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giant Panty Enema Shit - - scatshop

Giant Panty Enema Shit - - scatshop

Watch me in white panties straddle above you i fill my ass up with water and squeeze out a giant panty poo, then with the last push ass juice pours out…
I then continue filling up ass and exploding into my panties making them fuller and fuller that they start to hang low….
You like those enema farts in your face take more…. I enema over you again and again and again before bending over and the huge load slips out…
I show you the giant load and i wonder who this is going to go too….
#enema #pantypoo #crackle #hugeshit #evamarie88
Models:

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 10:57 AM #16972
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit Smeared Threesome Fun! - - scatshop

Shit Smeared Threesome Fun! - - scatshop

Scat Goddess Amanda and I are covered in poop! We just wrestled each other and got completely covered in shit! We are so turned on and so is our referee, Black D. Amanda and I invite him into the ring to get nice and dirty with us!
He is more than happy to come join us and get dirty!
Amanda starts sucking his cock while I feed him poop. Amanda and I both shove our assholes into his face. He loves pushing his face deep into our ass cracks and licking our dirty holes.
Amanda gets his cock nice and wet with her poopy drool and I jerk his cock off! He is really enjoying it!
We have fun jerking his cock off and feeding him poop. We have poop all over our bodies and it feels so good!
Black D is so close to cumming! His mouth is full of our poop and his cock is smeared with our shit! Then he cums all over himself! We all moan in pleasure and I get to taste some of his cum!
What a hot, dirty threesome!
Enjoy!
I give you two great views of this hot, sexy action!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:03 AM #16973
Модератор

Модератор

Default Punishment in public bathroom - - scatshop

Punishment in public bathroom - - scatshop

I had to drink my own piss as a punishment and was only allowed to eat my own shit all day. I did this during my lunch break at work. You can see that eating shit doesn't bother me as much as drinking my own piss does.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:03 AM #16974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poop Accident In My Car! - - scatshop

Poop Accident In My Car! - - scatshop

You don’t see any smearing or playing with my poo in this one. Only a sexy poo accident while driving in my car.
Oh no! I had an accident while driving home today! I knew I had to shit bad but I thought that I could make it home in time! I kept farting, but then I felt a turd pop out of my ass! I knew it was too late and my asshole just let loose and all this shit came gushing out of my ass and into my pretty red panties! Right there in my car seat as I was driving home!
I pulled over and got out so I could see the damage. My panties were ruined! There was shit all up my ass crack! I had no choice but to pull my panties up and drive home.
On the way home I got so horny and turned on! I couldn't help it! I was sitting in my own shit after I accidentally pooped in my car! I started rubbing my pussy and I even found a bottle of hand sanitizer to fuck myself with while I drove the rest of the way home! I got shit all over my hand but I made it home!
Scat 116 – Poop Accident In My Car And Play Time! Cut Short
Models:

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:10 AM #16975
Модератор

Модератор

Default Piss Love - - scatshop

Piss Love - - scatshop

Gwen takes a big piss in a clear glass bowl, filling it up. Turning around facing her butt to the camera she uses her pink dildo to fuck her tight asshole while she has her face shoved close to the piss bowl the whole time. She’s first sniffing and smelling the strong fragrance of her piss and then starts lapping at it with anticipation of what she wants to do next. She moves to the bathtub so she can drink all of her delicious golden princess pee and immediately begins to try and throw it all back up with using her pink dildo! She spurts up a decent amount onto her chest and stomach and then rubs her goopy dildo all over her cunt, trying to cum from all of the gross and amazing sensations!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:21 AM #16976
Модератор

Модератор

Default Liquid diarrhea of the Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Liquid diarrhea of the Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Olga and Yana put on your beautiful body jeans and did a little pose for you they like to do . But Yana and Olga something ate not that, and they have very sore tummies . Yana climbed onto the table and pulled the jeans and then out of her ass then he started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah she’s amazing when shit , big pile of liquid shit out of their ass . After Yana on the table climbed Olga and also lowered jeans , about how cool it is to watch near as the girl shit out of Olga’s ass began to get diarrhea , she farts fucked and squirt of fly shit on the floor , fucking in the room is the smell of fresh shit but Yana and Olga is really like .
Models:

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:28 AM #16977
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Desperate Teen Girlfriend Shits New Panties - - scatshop

Your Desperate Teen Girlfriend Shits New Panties - - scatshop

Your nerdy, teen BBW girlfriend ate some cheap crap earlier and now she’s paying for it – big time. She’s desperate for you to not watch as she shits and pisses her brand new panties, but not before some loud juicy farts and cries of intestinal pain! Will you please clean mess up for her after it’s over? <3
"I'm so sorry! Please don't look at me… I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe this is happening! I should NOT have eaten that cheap gas station food earlier. All that corn..! It hurts so bad. Please help me babe! Make it stop! I'm going to explode!"
This was a custom.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:32 AM #16978
Модератор

Модератор

Default Our two mouths full of shit - - scatshop

Our two mouths full of shit - - scatshop

Me and my girlfriend Olga and I really love to play with my own shit this time, I suggested to my friend to make a dirty show in which we will play with her by shit , Olga agreed . We wore short dresses but you must remember we don’t wear underwear , and sat down on the bed and started kissing on the lips , then my friend Olga got cancer and I spread her ass hands began to caress her anus with his tongue , I love touching women’s ass , a little tongue play with the ass of her friend, I stuck out my hand to the ass of his girlfriend and Olga, shit in the palm of my logoni was complete shit . After that, Olga and I sat down on the bed and took turns to sniff lick tongues shit Olga , after we played with the shit of my girlfriend I asked to open her mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shove the shit right Olga in the mouth , smear shit in the face of his girlfriend . After that, Olga and I switch places and now I’m bent and Olga was framed by his palms to my ass and I shit and piss Olga right in the hands , a big fat turd out of my ass , Olga full palm of my shit , then I turn to Olga with face and sit on the couch and my friend are starting to smell the shit on how it smells I love , then I lick your shit language , and Olga smears my shit at my face , I want my girlfriend shoved my shit in your mouth , and Olga does , my mouth is full of shit Olga kiss and get pleasure from what is happening .
Models:

Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:35 AM #16979
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lord N has an obedient dog - - scatshop

Lord N has an obedient dog - - scatshop

I have long wanted to begin to obey the man , and now I have the opportunity . Now tells me what should I do male voice overs , I’m wearing black underwear , and once I turned on the recording on the video camera , the voice-over told me to get on my knees and start to bark like a dog , I obediently fulfilled all what you wanted my Lord . He ordered me to crawl on my knees and bark like a real dog , I’m not at liberty to disobey what the men ordered . Mr. N told me his faithful dog Baring his chest to show you my Breasts and nipples , I pulled my Breasts out of the bra . And now I’m back to crawling room on his knees in a circle , but Mr. H, this is very little and he tells me to take my panties off and show you my ass , I do , now I crawl around the room cancer with a bare chest and bare ass . Mr. N tells me to stay in the center of the room , and I follow , my master puts me in the dog bowl and orders me to shit in it . But before that , Mr. H ordered me to spit in a dog bowl and lick from the bottom of the bowl their saliva . I’m starting to shit and piss in the dog bowl , my master is very pleased , he says I’m a dog , I bark like a real dog , I done shit and piss in the dog bowl , my Lord N takes a bowl and tells me to eat its own feces and urine , I dutifully fulfill all that he wants , the main thing that he was happy and didn’t punish me for disobedience . I eat own shit , my Lord commands me to stop and open your mouth , I open my mouth , and Mr. N pours me first in the mouth and then piss and shit from dog bowls right into your mouth , and makes me have my shit , I chew and swallow their own shit , my Lord again makes me a cancer crawling on her knees with bare ass in the end of the video a male voice-over tells me to get up and I get up my whole chest and face in shit , she asks me I’m a whore , I say Yes , I’m his slave, I say Yes . Now I will do anything you want my Lord N.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 018 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:39 AM #16980
Модератор

Модератор

Default School Girl Pees Her Pants And Sucks Them - - scatshop

School Girl Pees Her Pants And Sucks Them - - scatshop

Watch me as a naughty school girl pee my white cotton knickers on my bed i leave a huge pee puddle and i splash it.
I tell you how i love the feeling of warm pissy knickers on my bald pussy, i then lick them and suck them before stuffing them deep inside me and pulling them slowly out.
I then make myself cum while sucking on my pissy knickers, i then wrap it over your cock and wank you into myself
Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile