Old 01-23-2020, 09:29 AM #17951
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tsching Lee Day2 - - scatshop

Tsching Lee Day2 - - scatshop

A normal morning for Mistress Michelle. She has a toilet slave at the next room. She takes a coffee, makes a phone call and read something. Then she realize that she must poop and pee. she uses the toilet slave for that. Without mercy she poop and pee into the open mouth of the slave. Its mouth is now completely filled with the shit of Michelle.Then Mistress Michelle stand up and let the toilet slave alone without any word and go back to the next room.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 09:30 AM #17952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitty New Year! - - scatshop

Shitty New Year! - - scatshop

I was holding a more shit in my ass all day just for you. I know how you like my shit in your mouth, I figured you wouldn't mind me shitting an pissing in your mouth. I fill you with my stinky poop and don’t let you finish. It will end with me smearing my stinky shit at my phat ass. I know you been wanted me to slid your dick in my tight perky phat ass. I didn't want to stop getting my phat shitty ass fucked! But these are just your dreams! You know that you will never get sex with me. Only with my shit. Have a safe and happy new year!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 09:54 AM #17953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick It Off My Boobs - - scatshop

Lick It Off My Boobs - - scatshop

You thought I was just going to shove it down your throat. You need to lick every last bit of it off my breast if you wish to stay in my good books.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 10:27 AM #17954
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Sniffs Only - - scatshop

Big Sniffs Only - - scatshop

My slaves face meets my ass once again for a night of gaming and ignoring. After a long day of volleyball at the beach and an intense session at the gym my ass was very sweaty and smelly, and I LOVE torturing him with it. Strapped down tightly in the smotherbench, COMPLETELY immobilized and unable to move his face to escape my ass. He is helpless & at my mercy, which I have none of. “Take a deep breath BITCH” .. I ordered him, spreading my lips apart, cramming his nose deep in my pussy. Haha. Perfect seal.. I kept him on edge, allowing only ONE or TWO short breaths before slamming my pussy back onto his nose.. his face turned beat red as he struggled to breathe.. with each smother only getting longer and longer until I think he’s reached his limit. I wanted him to be out of breath before turning around to play on his xbox with his nose stuffed tight against my ass. Having his mouth sealed by pussy he has no choice but to breathe heavily from his nose. Making sure he gets nothing but ass air, I kept his face in my crack with JUST enough room to barely breathe. I wanted to hear and feel each breath he took as his nose sucked against my butthole for air.. when I would allow it that is. Game after game I played with him struggling to suck air from my ass when he wasn’t being smothered.. He’s been pissing me off alot lately so I couldn’t help but to enjoy making him suffer & panic. Thats what happens when your an ass, bitch. You get to be my ASS BITCH!! Lucky for me since I enjoy his suffering, he always forgets that.. Good. — About 13 or so minutes into his breathless ass sniffing HELL, something happens… I may or may not have intentionally chugged a couple glasses of milk and ate ice cream an hour ago.. & I’m lactose intolerant.. I’ve been feeling gas build up and I could no longer hold it in, and when I abuse that lactose intolerance it’s quite more than just gas… Time for a twist.. Without saying a word, without any warning I let loose what I’ve been holding in.. A hot WET fart shot straight into his nostrils and he started to panic. Hahahaaa, my favorite. It really can’t get much worse. These HAVE to be BURNING his nose on the way in.. they’re HOT coming out.. Poor boy. Fuck him. He can suffer.. “OPEN your MOUTH!” I lean forward and keep playing as if hes not even there.. cutting hot one after hot one, letting it flow into his lips.. “Hows that taste bitch?” “UGHHHH” He hollowly moans against my ass while I simultaneously shot another one into it, almost as if to shut him up… Growing tired this, I placed a thick duct tape gag over his mouth to keep anything I just put in, from coming out.. “I’m only going to need your nose now”… He moans in disbelief.. He must have thought I was done when I got up to get the tape. NO, sorry bitch. It’s your noses turn.. His nose now pressed directly against my hole, some of the longest, most wet sounding hot gas echoed through his nostrils and into his throat.. I kept him smothered, for up to a minute at a time.. giving him multiple long hot gasses before ever allowing him a quick fresh breath, then sealing his nose right back to my ass to serve him another one. “PFFFRRRRTTTTRRRAPPP” .. Good little bitch, smell, taste, smother & suffer.
Models:

Duration: 24 min 28 s
Format: AVI
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 10:29 AM #17955
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ang shit CAKE - - scatshop

Ang shit CAKE - - scatshop

I made a big shit cake on a plate – for you!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 11:12 AM #17956
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toilet Service for 3 Girls - - scatshop

Toilet Service for 3 Girls - - scatshop

3 girls have fun in the rooms for recreation. They arrange lesbian orgies, licking each other’s legs, kissing on the lips, sucking a toy dick and fucking. Today the girls are in a special high spirits and have fun at their fullest. They play billiards, and are caressed directly on pool table. It’s getting very hot! Girls are excited! They have a toilet slave that serves them daily. Girls in turn fill the slave’s mouth with shit, spit in his mouth and smear the shit over his face. Girls cruel and they really like to humiliate a slave. They believe that all men are their slaves and they are goddesses. If you have not been at the mercy of girls, then you have to go through it. Come to the girls and feel the pleasure of humiliation and toilet slavery.
Models:

Duration: 32 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 11:15 AM #17957
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2 Feet Worth - - scatshop

2 Feet Worth - - scatshop

I take my favorite kind of poop in this vid. Long, warm, and smooth. All together there is over 2 feet worth of poop that came out of me. Watch as it effortlessly slides out of me as I had been holding it all day.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 11:22 AM #17958
Модератор

Модератор

Default Water pistol games - - scatshop

Water pistol games - - scatshop

The girls Caroline , Marina and Alice decided to have some fun and make a great show for you tonight where the girls shit and piss on the body of Carolina in turns who shit on Carolina was Marina’s body Carolina stikaet diarrhea , followed by Marina on her shit Alice , after that, the girls smear shit on the body of Carolina , Carolina’s all shit after that, Marina and Alice picked up the water guns, and nacalai shoot them in Carolina , the water runs through the body of Carolina and washes away the crap under the Carolina there was a big puddle of water and shit . The girls are fully flush with the Carolina shit with the help of water pistols .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 11:51 AM #17959
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak for my shitty tits - - scatshop

Weak for my shitty tits - - scatshop

How bad do you want to worship my perfect shit covered tits? How bad do you want to lick them clean?
Models:

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 12:06 PM #17960
Модератор

Модератор

Default pee and poo in park - - scatshop

pee and poo in park - - scatshop

i pee and poop in central park of our city, not far from me can walk people