Old 07-01-2019, 11:10 PM #7401
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing Poop ~ 3min 08sec
mmm..I held my big poop in for a while so I could record the big moment. Boy did it feel good teasing my tight ass with my poop easing it back and forth inside me. I finally pushed it all out feeling my poop stretch my ass hole as it slide out of me. Good poop always come with a nice waterfall.
Teasing Poop Vol.2 ~ 2min 45sec
I was really constipated and bubbly for a couple days. I could tell I was going have to push out a really big poop. The big hard poops always turn me because I cannot help teasing my tight little asshole and stretching it. I did a little teasing then slowly pushed it out with lots of moaning and sighing.
Teasing Poop Vol.3 ~ 3min 51sec
I was too lazy to go to the bathroom so I grabbed a bed protector and started letting it go while watching Resident Evil: Afterlife. Oh my goodness I pissed so much it is unbelievable. A poop was starting to come and I knew I had to put in some work and felt so big when I started to push it out. Sitting in the wet spot felt weird so I turned the bed protector around then slowly began teasing the poop out of my tight little asshole.
Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 132 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 11:23 PM #7402
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love seeing my tight ass pushing out a nice big log. But first I tease you with my butt and breasts, playing with my favorite toy and pounding my pussy before turning to give you a nice view of my ass from behind as i push out two huge logs for you and show a close-up of my dirty hole.
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 11:26 PM #7403
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get super dirty with my fresh steamy pile of poo and then attempt to fist my own ass.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 11:34 PM #7404
Модератор

Модератор

on great desire of many users we have again rotated.
My friend Louise grabbed a dessert with whipped cream, strawberries and garnished with fresh this scheisse- she ate it and then beautiful rausgekotzt again and eingesaut and eaten again this horny drecksau- youre louise meien bff ? kiss suzan
auf grossen wunsch vieler user haben wir nochmal gedreht.
meine freundin louise schnappte sich ein dessert mit sahne, erdbeeren und garnierte dieses mit frischer scheisse- sie hat es gegessen und dann schön wieder rausgekotzt und sich eingesaut und wieder gegessen diese geile drecksau- louise du bist meien beste freundin ? kiss suzan
Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 11:56 PM #7405
Модератор

Модератор

Oink Oink!
Im a filthy, disgusting shit pig! I love smearing my big, piggy body with shit! I feel so sexy and horny when I wear my pig ears and nose. I even have a butt plug thats shaped like a piggy tail! I roll around in my filth for hours! I have shit smeared all over my ass! Im a dirty piggy! I cant live without being covered in shit!
Watch as I roll around and oink like a dirty piggy! I show off my shit smeared ass and fuck my shithole with my pig tail butt plug! I shit out my tail and pop it right into my mouth! Mmm! My shit tastes so good! I smear my shit all over my face and lips. I oink and squeal in delight! I fuck my shithole some more with my plug and talk dirty to you! I even shove some fingers up my filthy poophole!
I love being a filthy shit pig!
Oink Oink!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 12:00 AM #7406
Модератор

Модератор

I would let you guys to meet Bodacious Buns. She will be entertaining us occasionally with some of her shits from her hug mega booty. Gosh I really wish I had a ass like that.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS HER 1ST TIME GUYS AND SHES LEARNING.
The 1st scene in this clip she lets you get familiar with her body especially with her ass. The next scenes you will see multiple scenes of her shitting while the poop slowly drops betweem her thick thighs.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 720
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 12:02 AM #7407
Модератор

Модератор

I remembered my school years , and put her school uniform , she reminded me a lot , I took the English textbook and began to read , I remembered my first sexual experience and I got aroused and began to fondle her cunt with her fingers . I was sitting so you can see up my dress and see that Im not wearing panties because in high school I never wore underwear, it was nothing to me . A little palaskas her cunt with fingers I sat on the couch and widely spread their legs , I first released a large fountain of urine , and then from my ass came a big load of crap , I have had a rubber cock and I started to fuck my pussy , I love it , near my butt a bunch of shit you like to look like a schoolgirl Fucks herself in the ass and in the pussy , pissing and shit and smears the shit with her ass and pussy on the bed sheet . Yes I am a dirty little schoolgirl who loves dirty very dirty game . Its not enough that I fuck myself in the pussy I pull out a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the ass but Im a crazy girl who wants your cock in every hole and your mouth , Ill suck your cock and you fuck me in my dirty ass .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 12:08 AM #7408
Модератор

Модератор

Yana Olga and I went for a walk and they wanted to use the toilet , as girls did not go to the toilet in the morning . Yana Olga found a public toilet and went in , they went into the booth together and Yana got the video camera . Olga took off his jacket and a little caressed her pussy , took off his white briefs and began to shit . A large amount of shit out of their ass Olga Olga for one and released large amounts of urine , after Olga went to the toilet , she dried it with paper your ass and showed you a piece of paper on which were shit . Then went to the bathroom Yana , Yana took off his jacket and took off my panties , and at first Yana has released a stream of urine , and then Yana began to shit . Yes Yana Olga and I shit a large amount of shit . And Yana loved to visit a public toilet together with Olga .The girls did not flush the shit , and showed it to you , it was in the toilet . Soon, Yana and Olga will visit other public toilets Watch for updates in our store .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 12:32 AM #7409
Модератор

Модератор

The first part of this video is just Jewlie farting and farting for you, and then she sucks your horny cock (POV) style but CANT STOP FARTING!!
Models: JewlieSparxx

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 12:46 AM #7410
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Scat lovers,
I start out in my business attire, a tight black pencil skirt, suit jacket, and pink heels. In the beginning, I start to reprimand you for running your mouth about me.
You were naughty, and told everyone that you dont like me being your superior, because Im a woman. Then you proceeded to keep degrading me by saying that, I have a big ass and walk around like my shit doesnt stink.
However, after being told off by meyou had a little gift for me, a letter from Human Resources.
In order to avoid getting into trouble, I have to become a shit pig/whore!
This is a new character, that Im still not sure about continuing, because its more out of my comfort zone.
However, I love to try new things and make you guys Happy!
If you want me to continue this character, and go further than peeing shitting on cam for you all. Buy it up, leave reviews, leave suggestions on what you might like to see this character do; If so, Ill make sure to make Part 2 extra juicy!
Enjoy
-Dolly
Models: Darlingdolly77

Duration: 53 s 632 ms
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile