Old 06-28-2019, 07:59 PM #45991
Модератор

Модератор

Lucky you , an entire week devoted to your addiction : my big gorgeous tits. You 'll worship , spoil , and stroke for them just like I 've trained you to do.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 843 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:01 PM #45992
Модератор

Модератор

My Step-Brother... did you really think I wouldn 't notice?
You have a sick sock obsession.. and because I have dirt on you.. you 're now going to be my sockslave!
So why don 't you cum in this sock... but make sure to let it marinate in your mouth afterwards!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 2.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:02 PM #45993
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming , but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table , watching her eat. She doesn 't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too , rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls , she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:05 PM #45994
Модератор

Модератор

It 's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can 't afford My rates , and that just isn 't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that , because you ALL need My training , My attention , My dominance , My boobs. So here 's 20 minutes for the boys who can 't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute , you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I 'd make it free if I could , but let 's consider this a non -profit effort. And it 's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I 'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom , Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they 're available , to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:05 PM #45995
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out , I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet , I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:07 PM #45996
Модератор

Модератор

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me...
see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard , you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage
Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you 'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:08 PM #45997
Модератор

Модератор

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can 't think straight when I tease you with my assets , all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round , juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles , furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don 't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them , fall deep into my big round tits , don 't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them , slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest , jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you , isn 't it.
Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:09 PM #45998
Модератор

Модератор

Your girlfriend doesn 't understand your foot fetish... she thinks your weird , but you have strong needs and a desire to worship a goddess and her feet... Now you are here beneath my feet and you have never felt so fulfilled and horny... you are addicted to having an affair with my feet.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:10 PM #45999
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 5. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 5 - Humility Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 6
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:14 PM #46000
Модератор

Модератор

Get down your knees and start worship...Relax , listen , stare , submit...
i know how horny and weak you feel when you see a woman in latex , look at me , im your latex fetish dream , you feel so weak , aroused... your brain just melt when you look at this shiny tight latex pants...so shiny , so tight , its just like a second skin You love the way this latex outfit hugs every inch of my amazing legs and ass , your addiction gets stronger as you look at me it just melt your brain , it just mel your brain and make you fall deeper and deeper this latex mesmerize
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile