Old 06-30-2019, 04:55 AM #46471
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 04:56 AM #46472
Модератор

Модератор

You're about to marry my sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 04:56 AM #46473
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 04:56 AM #46474
Модератор

Модератор

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The champagne was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 04:57 AM #46475
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:00 AM #46476
Модератор

Модератор

Paying Me is your biggest turn on. It's so clear to you that I deserve your money WAY more than you do. But can you imagine what your friends would say if they found out? They'd probably freak out, tell you you're crazy, and try to talk you out of it. I want you to know it's okay to pay. In fact, I want you to pay. Right now! It's so fun being My little loser wallet. Vanilla people just don't know what they're talking about! Look how fun you have when you pay for your orgasm!
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:03 AM #46477
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you! * Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:07 AM #46478
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:13 AM #46479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:18 AM #46480
Модератор

Модератор

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes, my soft and wrinkled soles, and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it, aren't you? Don't you want a little taste? Haha, you can't have it! Alright, if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I've got other things to do, you can sit and dream about my toes! Dirty talk, light humiliation, toe wiggling, and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy? Video is in HD 960 x 720.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile