Old 06-30-2019, 05:52 AM #46501
Модератор

Модератор

You always fucking bothering me. It's always the same thing. "I'm the ****. Make me cum." *rolls eyes* Aight, but I don't wanna hear you tell me anything. Just do what I say, don't fucking rush me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:57 AM #46502
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:58 AM #46503
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "You are back home after a great day hanging out with your "nice" guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner, you are super horny & waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it's a little below average size, but you expected that). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl, you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like "stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard" after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder, talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It's okay but you're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually, you cum anyway because you're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming) you tell him that while you had a great time today, you'd like to just stay friends. You'll also love "Micro Penis Dating Experience": https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/171494 & "The World's Smallest Creampie: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/514999
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:04 AM #46504
Модератор

Модератор

Get into my lust
Models: TheNaughtyGF

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 80.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:05 AM #46505
Модератор

Модератор

We finally have a some time to ourselves! Let me lock the door so we can get to business. I haven't been able to get you off of my mind! I need something to hold me over. I want to make you cum for me. Did I mention that I didn't wear panties to work today? See for yourself! I bend down infront of you, making you instantly hard for me. I take control of you and put you in my mouth. Licking from the tip of your cock, to your balls. Sucking slowly on your dick. I want you to cum inside of my mouth babe. I want to really taste you before you go.
Models: Princess Kimber Lee

Duration: 18 min 8 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:06 AM #46506
Модератор

Модератор

I am now in charge of you - and that includes all of your holes.. and if I decide to use your body to make Me more money, nothing will stop Me. you'll soon become Mistress's cocksucking faggot! how would it happen? what if you don't want to? what's the first step? sit down and I'll tell you...
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:11 AM #46507
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:14 AM #46508
Модератор

Модератор

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:14 AM #46509
Модератор

Модератор

Valentina Bianco is a beautiful Milf , so sexy and fuckable, she want to be a model and she want to meet me for a casting but i dont want book her i have a bad and naughty idea , fuck her yes i want fuck her , she have a lovely lips and my dream is to recorder her when she make to me a bowjoy and also when i fuck her hard you want to watch this hardcore video ? you cant miss it !
Models: Angel3

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:15 AM #46510
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile