Old 06-21-2022, 11:15 AM #1891
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliationpov.com- Youre Just Another Horny Pig For Me To Drain

Humiliationpov.com- Youre Just Another Horny Pig For Me To Drain

Description:
HumiliationPOV welcomes our newest Brat, Sexy Blonde Princess Kate
Hey loser, lets be honest with each other. I know youre staring at me, jerking to me, thinking how fucking beautiful and sexy I am. Youre just drooling over my long slender legs, and my tight little ass. Now look at yourself, what do you see? A complete sexual reject. Someone a woman would never want to have sex with. Someone unworthy of a tall leggy blonde goddess like me. Thats why its so easy for me to seduce jerking fools like you into becoming my slaves.
I know you crave me, you worship me. You dream about me. You stroke endlessly to me. Youre so weak for me. I will become everything to you as you obsess over me. And you are just another loser to me. Another idiot I manipulate. Another horny pig for me to drain. Youre only purpose is to be used by me, isnt that right loser? I know that you want so badly to be one of my pay pigs. I know that soon youll be begging to be my pay bitch. You can feel this need growing inside of you. It wont be long now before I get an email from you, begging to be noticed. And you know the only way I would ever notice a loser like you is with your cash. Because all you are is just another cash slave for me.
You want to be a wallet for my perfect body, my blonde hair, my long legs. You want to be a human atm for my ass, dont you? I know you do. You need to pay. I understand how your mind works, you need to pay a hot girl like me to get off. You need it. I know the urge just keeps growing inside of you and soon you wont be able to stop yourself. You need to pay me to be allowed to worship me, to be allowed to stroke your dick for me. You need to pay me, more and more.
I give your life purpose, paying me gives you purpose. And youre such a lost piggy, you need that purpose. And Im going to take it all piggy and theres nothing you can do about it. Youre such a little fucked up loser, nothing more than a little pay bitch for me to use.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : losermoney-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 218.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:losermoney-wmvhd.wmv
Old 06-21-2022, 12:01 PM #1892
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliationpov.com- Loser Sign Middle Finger Mindfuck

Humiliationpov.com- Loser Sign Middle Finger Mindfuck

Description:
Hellen Roxx
Yea worship that loser sign, it turns you on so much. And then what happens if I flip you off at the same time? It makes your fucking cock throb doesnt it? What the fuck is wrong with you? I know youre so fucking hard from this. Only a complete loser would get hard from a loser sign and a middle finger. You get hard from my fucking fingers Pathetic. I cant believe this turns you on.
Fucking loser. I can just sit here and give you hand signs and jerk off to it like an idiot. You must feel so fucking stupid. You love it when a mean bitch like me calls you pathetic, and useless, and a loser, and then I flip you off and give you the loser sign and it just gets you hard. And you know Im just going to take advantage of you when youre horny and stupid like this. Im going to tease you with my sexy body while youre stroking for me. It makes you so weak for me, it makes your mind so pliable. Go on loser, stroke it to a girl who will never fuck you because Im hot and youre a pathetic loser who I can manipulate with just my hands. Girls who look like me dont want your loser dick anywhere near them.
You hand is all youll ever get so stroke that pathetic dick. Stroke for my sexy body, once you start its hard to stop. Just look at my body loser, youre going to be so addicted to me. Ill always be on your mind. Youll be worshiping me in your head long after youve watched this video. I mean just look at how hard you for my middle finger and my loser sign. Youre a total loser, you need to be used by me, dont you? Yes of course you do.
Do you know how fucking lucky you are I even let you jerk off to me? I put on this sexy lingerie just to fuck with you head loser. Youre a pathetic useless loser and Im going to use my body and my hands, to drain your mind, your wallet and your balls. Im going to use you because thats all youre fucking good for you fucking loser. All I have to do is flip you off and give you the loser sign and youll do whatever I say. You just fall right under my spell. Fuck you loser.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : flip_ff-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 190.97 MB
Duration : 00:05:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:flip_ff-wmvhd.wmv
Old 06-21-2022, 01:38 PM #1893
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliationpov.com- My Nodding, Floating, Drifting, Obedient Puppet

Humiliationpov.com- My Nodding, Floating, Drifting, Obedient Puppet

Description:
Princess Mika
Every time I tell you to do something, you should say, Yes, Princess Mika. Because really you dont have a choice, you dont deserve a choice. Such is your place in life, to be a nodding, floating, drifting, obedient puppet. All for me, for my gain, for my advantage. You deserve to be beneath me. You must serve me and be of use to me.
Just let go, feel all of your stress just fade away. It melts away just by hearing the sound of my beautiful voice. Youre mesmerized by my voice and by my beauty. Anything that I say will become an automatic yes. Im programming you to only respond, Yes, Princess Mika. You really cant say no. Look how perfect I am. You cant resist, you dont want to resist. You live for this. And youre so lucky that you get to see me, to hear me, to worship me. And you will be a very useful, obedient puppet. Thats what you are, thats who you are. Embrace it. Theres no need to fight it. Just feel yourself floating and drifting. Doesnt it feel good to serve me, to worship me? Thats the only way your life has any real meaning.
The only thing that matters to you is serving me. Any demand I make of you, you dont even have to think. I think for you. Thinking isnt for you. Youre not that good at it. All you have to do is say Yes, you will be compelled to say Yes. Because youre my puppet. Youre a mindless, floating, drifting puppet for me. That is your lifes purpose. Nothing else matters, only I matter. Your life is to serve to me, to say Yes to me, to be my puppet. And you love it. Nothing feels better than being my helpless puppet. You will be my nodding puppet, always saying yes, Yes, Princess Mika. You dont even have to think anymore and thats the way you like it.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mikapuppeteffects-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 251.4 MB
Duration : 00:07:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mikapuppeteffects-wmvhd.wmv
Old 06-21-2022, 04:08 PM #1894
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliationpov.com- Licking My Heels Idiot While I Scramble Your Stupid Little Brain

Humiliationpov.com- Licking My Heels Idiot While I Scramble Your Stupid Little Brain

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
Now that Ive got on my super sexy black wedges, you need to make sure theyre clean before I go out. So Im going to sit down right here so you can have the honor of licking my shoes. And you better do an amazing fucking job. They better be spotless when you are done. Arent you just so lucky Im allowing you to lick them? Nod your head yes. Its so funny, and pathetic, that you relish this opportunity just to be beneath me licking my fucking shoes.
Lick them loser. You fucking idiot, lick the bottoms. Let me show you how little I think of you. Now I need to you pay special attention to the corset lacing on the backs. Isnt that so fucking sexy? They need to look as sexy as I do so you better fucking lick them. I dont want to see any smudges on the laces. Lick that fucking heel bitch. You do anything I fucking tell you just so you can lick my sexy fucking wedges.
Good boy, now that my heels are ready, you may worship my perfect fucking body. Look at my ass in this tight dress. I know youre fucking drooling over there. Bow to it, worship it. My cute little butt next to my sexy wedges just scrambles your stupid little brain. Im so spoiled, I get everything I fucking want. And all on your fucking tab. As soon as you whip out that fucking wallet, I get fucking everything, and all I need to do is show off my sexy fucking legs.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : footbitch-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 135.87 MB
Duration : 00:03:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:footbitch-wmvhd.wmv
Old 06-21-2022, 04:36 PM #1895
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliationpov.com- Your Cum Is Your Ego, Now Gobble It Up

Humiliationpov.com- Your Cum Is Your Ego, Now Gobble It Up

Description:
The Mistress B
We both know that this clip isnt about me teasing you, and edging you on how to slowly pull up and down on that cock. This clip isnt about making you crazy by instructing you to circle around that tip and edge and zone out. No. This clip isnt about your orgasm, but its still necessary. This clip is about making you love tasting your own cum.
Stroke for me. Stroke with purpose. Stroke and know that Im not only going to have you gobbling up your own cum, but youre going to be doing it gladly. Youre gonna want to do it. You are going to become my cum eating loser. I tell you to slurp it up and thats what youll do. And youll do it eagerly with a smile on your face. Do you know why I want you to love tasting your own cum? Because I want you to prove to me just how pathetic you really are.
Convincing you will be quite easy. Youre so stupid and easy to manipulate. It wont take much. I figured out your secret, its your cock. Your cock is your conduit to your brain. And when your dick is horny and youre turned on, your mind is so blissfully turned off. Just focus on my words and pump that cock and think about how Im going to make you eat your own cum. Think about how that makes you so vulnerable. Think about how that makes you a cum eating puppet.
Go on loser, cum for me, explode right into your hand. Collect all of your ego right in the palm of your hand. Look at it, look at how disgusting youre going to be for me. Now gobble it up, all in one mouthful. Doesnt that taste good? Thats the taste of humiliation. Now make sure you lick it all off of your fingers.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ceimb-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 228.72 MB
Duration : 00:06:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ceimb-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:ceimb-wmvhd.wmv