Old 11-01-2019, 07:03 AM #100151
Модератор

Модератор

you beg to worship My pantyhose. To even see Me in a pair of them makes your mind turn into mush. I tease you in this sexy pair of pantyhose but on one condition , you must eat your own cum at My instruction if you wish to see more.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:10 AM #100152
Модератор

Модератор

Now that I have you on the bottle again Ron I am going to make damn sure that you never stop drinking for me.
You are never going to want any help getting of the bottle again because you get for too much pleasure drinking for me.
I am going to make your drinking permanent with no hope of escape.
Take a drink now Ron, and another, and another.
Good boy.
Ron I know that I am in your head, you know that I am in your head. But I want to penetrate your mind even deeper,
as deep as I can possibly go.
The deeper I penetrate your mind the further under my control you fall.
The more you drink for me Ron the deeper I will penetrate your mind until you will be completely under my control.
Take another drink Ron and another and another.
Feel me moving further and further into your mind Ron and how you are becoming so controlled by me
Then you show me your little finger and move it up and down your beautiful nylon legs.
and you say How does that feel Ron does the nylon feel good as I rub you up and down my leg.
take another drink and another drink, and another.
Now repeat after me Ron "I must drink only for my mistress Brandon, I love to drink for my mistress Brandon"
take another drink and tribute me.
I want you to watch this clip every other day for the next two weeks and get Having fun for me.
By then you will be completely immersed in Having fun and will never want to stop drinking for me,
and by then you will be completely under my control, because I will be so deep in your mind.
Oh my poor Ron what have I done to you.
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:12 AM #100153
Модератор

Модератор

Hi Boss, how are you today? I know you called Me in here to have a meeting, but I've kind of been wanting to have a meeting with you too. You see, the other day when you thought you were here by yourself, you weren't. I was here too. This has actually happened more than once, when I have discovered you masturbating in your office to videos of women in nylons and lingerie. I saw you when you called those cam girls right there at your desk. So. you have a little thing for nylons and legs? I bet it must make you incredibly weak every time I come in to your office dressed like this. I'm not going to tell your wife, but there are some conditions to Me keeping my silence.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:13 AM #100154
Модератор

Модератор

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage, ass, legs.. I've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you?
Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners.
Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can't look at me in the correct manner.
Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:15 AM #100155
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my legs and heels. I see you perving on me in the office. Don't you have work to do? Guess, you can't stop can you.... for some reason, I know exactly what to do with you. I'm going to let you jerk off to my legs and heels. I'll tease you with 5 different pairs. So you can get it over with and get on with this work day. How nice of me. The thing is... this makes you my office bitch. Go ahead and jerk off, and cum when I command. It's easy being controlled by me, isn't it?
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:16 AM #100156
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:22 AM #100157
Модератор

Модератор

HD1080p. This clip is so hot! A slow, sensual JOI with light humiliation. I want to work you up and drive you crazy! I look so sexy in my black thigh highs and Louboutins. My perfect body makes you obey my every stroke command. Speed up, slow down, then speed it up again...you're my thigh high bitch and you must obey!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:23 AM #100158
Модератор

Модератор

There so many Reasons why u cant stop thinking about ME! why u cant stop rubbing your sex stick for Me! Yes , We call Its deeply sexual addiction.... I am like your Favorite Silly Stuff , Making u feeling so weak and so hard ... so high and so Addictive! Seduce u and Control your pleasure , your Mind and Life.... There No One else Can get so deep inside your head.... no one can Make u feel such strong needs....Needs TOPumping your Male Ego.... and Dripping your soul Out....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:31 AM #100159
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 19 min 44 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:35 AM #100160
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my legs and heels. I see you perving on me in the office. Don't you have work to do? Guess, you can't stop can you.... for some reason, I know exactly what to do with you. I'm going to let you jerk off to my legs and heels. I'll tease you with 5 different pairs. So you can get it over with and get on with this work day. How nice of me. The thing is... this makes you my office bitch. Go ahead and jerk off, and cum when I command. It's easy being controlled by me, isn't it?
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile