Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:40 AM #100183
Модератор

Модератор

Im such a Bratty School Girl. I love my School uniform with bare Legs and wearing Flats. I arrive home with my Old Slave carrying my books, head down and obviously a totally broken Old man who serves a young arrogant schoolgirl like me. I walk over and sit on the sofa Unwinding, I order my slave on his knees and he crawl over still holding my books. I order him to place the books to one side and to Kneel directly at my feet face down. I kick up one foot and flex it around his face and remind him of the long day I had at school and walking around shopping. "TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND RUB MY FEET" I order him he immediately does. I verbally humiliate him and remind him he has missed his lunch break, but that just leaves more money that can be spent on Me and I verbally break him down while sitting back, getting my feet massaged, checking on my nails etc. I Coerce this old man to Lick and kiss the bottom of my soles and declare his total ownership by me.
Empress Jennifer
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 16 min 2 s
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:40 AM #100184
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
forced crossdressing,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:41 AM #100185
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke addicts can't resist me. Devoted slaves can't resist me. Men can't resist me. The very sight of me is enough to send you into a stupor, stripped down and naked your cock is throbbing without a single touch. Dangerously close to losing control every passing stroke but like a horny addicted bitch you will listen and obey and edge only as I instruct you.
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:45 AM #100186
Модератор

Модератор

you want to session with Me, but you can't take pain? Hm, well, that's never going to happen...but that doesn't mean I won't dominate you in My pantyhose from afar. It's much safer this way. I know as a beta brained male, you couldn't possibly resist trying to fuck Me if you were to see Me in person in My sexy black seamless Fatal 15 Wolford tights...and I couldn't possibly resist hurting you for it. So, you'll never see Me in person, you'll certainly never fuck Me, but I will fuck your mind. Oh, yes, you've obviously already developed quite the addiction to Me in pantyhose, so I'm simply going to feed that addiction by sensually teasing and encouraging you with My sexy voice and perfect body. And, of course, you could always enhance the experience by purchasing the pantyhose now blessed with My essence.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 17 min 40 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:46 AM #100187
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:48 AM #100188
Модератор

Модератор

You used to be a human. You used to have a certain degree of self-control and self-respect. But that has slowly been drained out of you. My constant abuse has slowly destroyed your confidence and been replaced with a automatic desire to serve.
You might not realise it, but like many of my other slaves, you are being transformed into a robot. An ATM machine, whose sole function is to dispense cash.
The more robotic you become, the less attention I need to give you. Soon, I will not even have to talk to you. You will just hand over cash on sight.
It's ironic isn't it. The more you give, the less you mean to me. The less attention you get. But as a robot, you cannot do anything about this injustice. You need to give me money and that is now your only purpose in life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:48 AM #100189
Модератор

Модератор

**This anal masturbation instruction requires a dong and lube** I want you to stroke like this...gently. Now squeeze your cock and feel that pressure grow. Relax and gently fondle your ass for me. It feels so good to take your wet finger and swirl it around your asshole as you stroke for me. I'm going to warm you up and get you so turned on you're going to beg me to let you put that dong inside of you. It feels so good to feel that penetrating pressure as you jerk your cock and lower yourself up and down on that dildo. Up and down...up and down...squeeze your cock...relax your ass. You're going to go wild with pleasure as every moment brings you closer and closer to orgasm. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: An intense tease and JOI with anal masturbation instructions.
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:55 AM #100190
Модератор

Модератор

another lesson for my Joi addicted sub you will learn how to resist and denial your own orgasm ,i know how weak you are for my sexy joi games.. but yes you have to resist you have to learn and feel that unlimited pleasure of control your self even when your dick super hard and you almost on the edge you still have to SAY NO!pleasure will be unreal!I will tease you.. and you have to ready for that erotic tease..even its gone be so hard you will stop In the right moment...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile