Old 11-02-2019, 02:55 AM #100671
Модератор

Модератор

My body is the most expensive art piece you will ever get to admire & worship .
My Summer tan lines only add to my beautiful body
Be a good boy, edge & worship me from head to toes !
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:58 AM #100672
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:01 AM #100673
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don't deserve. Your 'sex life' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke, yourself, with your hand. As and when, i command you to. Lets face it, you get harder for me than you ever do having 'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate, stroking, loser for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:02 AM #100674
Модератор

Модератор

Will this clip be a total TRICK? Or will it be a delightful treat? There are two clips, one of which is a trick, a short tease and denial clip instructing you on what to do next. And the other clip is a HOT treat in which I strip down, entirely, and reveal my gorgeous naked body to you (yes, fully nude) and encourage you to stroke and cum for me while teasing you with my perfect body. Choose wisely, or you might get tricked.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:04 AM #100675
Модератор

Модератор

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:05 AM #100676
Модератор

Модератор

No need for a lengthy description.. My juicy red lips wrapped around that cock of yours will simply be ecstasy
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:06 AM #100677
Модератор

Модератор

You can't even think straight when you see me in nylons. You have a weakness for them and I am the embodiment of your absolute fantasy. You love how they complement my body so well. Seeing the way that they hug my trim waist to my lovely ass and long, lean legs, your cock gets so excited. All that you can think of is how silky and feminine they feel and how badly you want to cum on them. How badly you want to stroke your hand up and down from my curvy ass to my perfectly pedicured toes as you touch yourself.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:14 AM #100678
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy sweet ladyboy Thippy69 in schoolgirl outfit with black stocking and high heels is very exciting to see. When she lifts her skirt up little by little to show the sexy panties that are pulled down slowly to show her tight little butt. She then bends over and finger her sweet anal. Can see how she enjoin it when she takes out her hard big cock and start jerking. She gets more and more horny with lots of precum. and enjoys her fantastic cum shoot on boob very much.
Models: Thippy69

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:18 AM #100679
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm Yellow Juiced, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me.
Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:19 AM #100680
Модератор

Модератор

Look at My gorgeous body in these tight black lace pantyhose. No panties, just My curves. They feel so good against My skin. I love how I look in beautiful delicate hosiery. I think it's even sexier than nudity. Take a peek into My pantyhose. How much can you see?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile