Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99671
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, entrance d, SO fucking HARD for Me and My RIDICULOUSLY perfect tits, My ass, legs, My eyes and smile. I am encouraging and sultry and you're naked, kneeling, WEAK and SO aroused. DESPERATE to pop that CUM ice-cube in your mouth and JERK another hot load into your face for Me this Valentine's
Before you start this file you should remove your cum receptacle from the freezer and have it next to you ready for the pièce de résistance! Double the load ensures you MUST obey, there is no escape this time.
We start with some tra nce induction, easier for you to OBEY and I can drop in a little command programme just before you CUM to ALWAYS be MY Valentine, every year kneeling naked, covered in your cum, My bitch, My sweet Valentine
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99672
Модератор

Модератор

Today it's all about my feet.Â* They are extra sweaty and dirty so you're going to have your work cut out for you today.Â* I also want you to massage my feet as you lick the sweat and dirt from in between each toe.Â* I am in dire need of a new pedicure which you're also going to pay for today because it's all about spoiling me and treating me like the goddess that I am.Â* Get down on your knees and let's begin; it's date night and I have lot's to do.
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99673
Модератор

Модератор

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99674
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99675
Модератор

Модератор

katsoles flewed into the city and reach out and I couldnt wait soon as we meet I went straight for her amazing pink poka dotted toes and she teased and played so much it was just the best experience ever.
Models: mrnycfeet

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99676
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99677
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking while instructing you how to deep throat my big strap-on and take it in your ass. Your useless cock is in a chastity cage and you are not permitted to cum unless you take a pounding from me.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99678
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Valora
I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one.
Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that.
You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock.
Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it.
I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best Therapy-Fantasy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock.
And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:55 PM #99679
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you're wondering why Addie has you hogtied at her feet? Well, for starters you're a creepy loser...and more importantly, who do you think you are getting her friend pregnant and then trying to run off?! Oh, you're sorry? You'll do anything do make things right? Anything for Addie to untie you? Addie laughs, telling you she'll consider letting you out if you worship her feet!
Addie takes off her shoes then peels off her sweaty, stinky socks, ordering you to lick, kiss and worship her filthy bare feet! She's been walking around aaall day so you can guess how disgusting they are. It's a fitting task for someone as pathetic as you, though!
Hmm...Addie isn't pleased with the "work" you've done if you can even call it that. She gets up and walks away, leaving you to struggle in your bondage, what a loser!
Models: Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:56 PM #99680
Модератор

Модератор

A Goddess like me Deserve Big DICK !
No some punny little shrimp dick like yours, put that little thing away or jerk it into your mouth & swallow hahaha
Bitch I'm to much for you to handle !
Your dick is embarrassing , it should be locked up in chastity cage !
Hot Girls hate tiny Dicks ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile