Old 02-12-2020, 01:52 AM #131341
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tricked on Aroma - MissPetite - iwantclips

Tricked on Aroma - MissPetite - iwantclips

Aww, you thought you had got lucky. Two hot girls bringing you back to theirs in the hope of a kinky threesome. Sounds hot doesn't it. But we being the cruel girls we are have other plans for you. You heard of Aroma? Oh yeh they make you last all night, so sniff them for us and lets see what happens...
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 01:54 AM #131342
Модератор

Модератор

Default Findom Demon - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Findom Demon - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This erotic halloween video creation is all about temptation. Dangerous, manipulative and highly charged temptation. As you jerk to the command of the findom demon, you are pushed to cross your most feared boundaries. Are you ready to be devilishly coaxed into head spinning arousal and financial risk? Are you brave enough to face the Findom Demon - a woman of irresistible seduction and corruptive control. Beware - all who have faced her, have succumbed to Her captivating persona, only to be left ruined, broke and forever imprisoned within an inescapable spell of lustful debt.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHP, LOVE ADDICTION, MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC, CATSUITS, SHINY FETISH.

MARKUP CODES:
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 01:57 AM #131343
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Trampling - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

POV Trampling - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

Trampling is my fav! I get to walk all over men just like I always wanted
to. This time you get to see just what it's like. See the heels of all
these cute shoes?
I love that style! They're just getting smaller and smaller these days.
Great time to be a slave isn't it?
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 01:59 AM #131344
Модератор

Модератор

Default Evil Queen - Ass Worship - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Evil Queen - Ass Worship - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

My ass looks so delicious in this purple latex catsuit. Your mouth will water as the latex clings so tightly to my amazing ass! It's getting so hot and sweaty inside the latex... wouldn't you love to taste my ass sweat? The zipper is just perfect for ass worshipping. I unzip to show you what you'll never have... you're not worthy enough to actually taste. I know you'll be fantasizing about it as you obsess over my royal ass!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:02 AM #131345
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Mantra - Eye Fixation Brain Wash - Occult - Mesmerise - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

The Mantra - Eye Fixation Brain Wash - Occult - Mesmerise - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
I'll see you soon....slave.
Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:06 AM #131346
Модератор

Модератор

Default SchoolGirl Jerk Off Encouragement with Professor Role Play - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

SchoolGirl Jerk Off Encouragement with Professor Role Play - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

We love that you were able to give us an A in the class Professor. Our Step-Parents were so proud. Now it is time for us to reward you like we said we would. Why don't you take out that cock and jerk it for us? We want to strip tease and tantalize you as we bring you to the edge and telling you to touch that cock just for us. (JOI, JOE, Step-Twins, topless, strip tease, dancing, school girls)
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:07 AM #131347
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stupid for Tits ~ Tribute Game - Keziah - iwantclips

Stupid for Tits ~ Tribute Game - Keziah - iwantclips

So obsessed with my tits, you'll pay just about anything to jerk off to them. While it's fun to make you pay a premium just to stroke, it's even more fun making you tribute while you hump your hand! This jerk session is going leave your wallet drained, and maybe your balls if you're lucky.

Categories: Financial Domination, Tit Worship, Findom, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, Instructional, JOI, JOI Games, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Size: 763 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:08 AM #131348
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Bimbo Slut Mind Fuck - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Sissy Bimbo Slut Mind Fuck - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My p o p p e r s love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start over from the start. Maybe add blackmail-fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail-fantasy/love addiction as you see fit. Surprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday."
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:08 AM #131349
Модератор

Модератор

Default High on Shiny - MissPetite - iwantclips

High on Shiny - MissPetite - iwantclips

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect Aroma instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:10 AM #131350
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheerleaders Trigger Losers - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Cheerleaders Trigger Losers - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You like Me in this outfit, don't you? It reminds you of everything that was wrong with you during your adolescence. and everything that is still wrong with you today.

It's so hot listening to Me verbally degrade you in a cheerleading uniform, because it's like stepping into a time machine. It brings back brutal memories of the hot, popular girls in school who snickered behind your back for being such a loser. Maybe some of them even told you to your face.

You may have been sad about it then, but now, you're so fucking turned on. You learned to accept your pathetic nature, and now you sexualize it.

That's why you love to go back in time, when your status in the social hierarchy was even more obvious.

It's sad that you find this hot. You could have turned this around. you could have evolved to become someone better than the boy you were back then. But now, you're even more pathetic, and you're sitting here jerking off furiously to My bullying.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile