Old 02-28-2020, 12:15 AM #134651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Liza and Julie's Shoe Slave. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Liza and Julie's Shoe Slave. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Our SHOE WHORE is so funny and shy and seriously needs some training. Miss Julie Skyhigh and myself, Fetish Liza both have a passion for quality LEATHER outfits and heels, like these Despressi and Lady Daf Louboutin ones! We use our male bitch's tongue to clean our soles and STILETTO shoes, tease him with all our leather and generally have fun using him. In the end we make him jerk off his COCK for more amusement and let this lucky HEEL SLUT CUM all over our expensive shoes. Of course we make him eat his own spunk!
With: Julie SkyHigh, Fetish Liza
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 12:16 AM #134652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Week - Day One - MistressLucyXX - iwantclips

Sissy Week - Day One - MistressLucyXX - iwantclips

Hello my budding little sissy, welcome to Sissy Week. This week we'll be taking daily training sessions to make you into that cock sucking sissy you truly are inside. Today is your induction. We'll be going through the types of thoughts you have and how they make that clitty twitch. I'll be giving you a run down on what to expect and what items you'll need for this week of sessions. I know how much you want to be the perfect little whore for all that alpha male cock and together, we'll get you there. Now are you ready? Your induction is about to begin! INCLUDES: ENGLISH MISTRESS, COERCED BI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, TIT WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, ASS PLAY, FEMDOM & FETISH.**GOOD BOYS PAY MORE** So make me happy and use markup code BESTBOY100orSPENDMORE!when you make your purchase.
Models: MistressLucyXX

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 12:20 AM #134653
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 1 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 12:27 AM #134654
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 12:36 AM #134655
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

- Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 19 min 44 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 12:42 AM #134656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blue Princess toys with you (Jerk Off Instructions with countdown) - rebekah vonkat - iwantclips

Blue Princess toys with you (Jerk Off Instructions with countdown) - rebekah_vonkat - iwantclips

Your Blue Dragon Princess wants to see you playing with your cock just as she commands. Get ready for a hot teasing and stripping that will drive you crazy. I bet you won't even make it through the countdown...maybe i won't even let you cum in the end. You should find out! ***Use the markup codes: .
Use the mark-up code GoodBoy4Rebekah to show your love, appreciation or simply to add to your FinDom experience! Any of the other mark-up codes will do just fine actualy:
LoveRebekah 25%
LoveMistress 50%
LoveGoddess 75%
RebekahOwnsMe 500%
WorshipGoddess 1000%
Models: rebekah_vonkat

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 582 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 12:55 AM #134657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Sex Therapist-Fantasy - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Your Sex Therapist-Fantasy - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 12:59 AM #134658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Bitch ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Naughty Bitch ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 01:06 AM #134659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Laying Down, Rolling a Cigarette and then Smoking the Cigarette, All while being Adorable! - Seraphina May - iwantclips

Laying Down, Rolling a Cigarette and then Smoking the Cigarette, All while being Adorable! - Seraphina May - iwantclips

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 01:06 AM #134660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-mom Trains Step-daughter to be an Office Slut - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Step-mom Trains Step-daughter to be an Office Slut - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Roxy the step-mom walks into office and her step-daughter Brook is waiting there on her first day, looking bored, playing with her phone. Step-mom tells her she is finally going to learn what work is really about and start being a productive member of society. Step-daughter scoffs and tells her step-mom to stop boring her but Roxy suddenly pulls her up by the hair and grabs her by the throat. "I'm not your step-mother here, I'm your boss, do you understand?", "you'll treat me like your boss and do exactly as your told like a good girl.
Step-mom inspects step-daughter. First looks at face and tells her to be trashier, slaps her, e.t.c. lifts skirt, feels tits, tells her boobs are too small. Compares to her own big tits and gets them out. Step-mom stuffs step-daughter's bra so she looks like a proper bimbo. Step-mom turns step-daughter round and bends her over, spanks her ass. Pulls her panties off and tells her to never wear panties to the office, her job here is to be used for other people's pleasure so she should always be wet with no panties. Step-mom pushes a butt plug into her ass - stuffs panties her mouth and rubs her clit as she moans. Step-mom tells her she's ready to test her step-daughters holes to see how well she'll perform in her duties. Step-daughter complains but panties in her mouth are muffling the sounds. Step-mom lifts her skirt to reveal a harness and attaches a big dildo as step-daughter complains.
Roxy gets Brook on her knees and shoves her strap on into her mouth, making her suck and gagging and getting it nice and sloppy dripping onto her tits. Grabbing her head and pushing it deeper and deeper down her throat.
Step-mom tells step-daughter she is ready for a real challenge and strips her off naked except for heels, attaching a body harness & choker and spanking her with a paddle. She bends her over to face full length mirror and fucks her pussy from behind while pushing her mouth onto toy stuck to mirror for DP. Close up on Brook taking that cock from behind and seeing it stretch her.
Step-mom tells step-daughter she has done better than she expected and now she's loosened up, she might just be good enough to be the new office slut, but it's time to prove it to the real boss. Step-mom pushes the step-daughter forward to meet boss's cock. Step-daughter's ass is arched up in the air in background as step-mom fucks her from behind while daughter sucks on bosses cock in foreground. Step-mom gives JOI telling her boss to use her step-daughter's mouth and eventually tells the boss to cum in her mouth, cum drips out onto floor and Brook plays with it.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 21 min 25 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile