Old 04-28-2019, 03:56 PM #18081
Модератор

Модератор

It's such a joy to fuck with your mind, watching you get caught up in the moment and lost in your own arousal. Does it shock you how easy it is for me to render you utterly mindless? Having you jumping through hoops, opening up that wallet with the flick of my wrist. There is no getting away now. It's impossible at this point. I own you. No matter how strong you think you are, I show you how weak you truly are.
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 03:57 PM #18082
Модератор

Модератор

So horny you're willing to do anything for me just to give you permission to cum. Already dripping in anticipation you'll agree to any humiliating task. Even glazing your own face for my amusement. Beta bitch slaves don't get to cum like real men, no you've learned that you have to say good bye to your dignity and ego in order to truly please me. If I allow you to cum there is always a humiliating string attached. Good boys always use markup codes: 10% Markup- LOSER4MINA 20% Markup- FOOTADDICT 50% Markup- LOSERSPAY 100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA 200% Markup- WALLETBITCH 1000% Markup- 1000MINA Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub****/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:00 PM #18083
Модератор

Модератор

What kind of a person wants to hate themselves as much as you do? What kind of person wants their insecurities and flaws brought to light? What kind of POS wants someone to make them feel this way? I can count off all of the ways that you are disgusting and gross. I bet you want to be able to put your dick into something other than a blowup doll, but no one is ever going to want to fuck something as nasty as you. As if life weren't bad enough to you already, you want to be humiliated, this is the only way you can get hard. You jerk off to how much everyone around you hates you. You jerk off to how much you hate yourself. Only someone truly pathetic could jack off to these things. I bet you cry yourself to **** knowing that you are the reason why you don't get laid or why you have a terrible life. I don't pity you!
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:02 PM #18084
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:03 PM #18085
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:05 PM #18086
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:07 PM #18087
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:09 PM #18088
Модератор

Модератор

You need my tits. You crave my tits. Every inch of you is consumed with me. You'll earn the right to worship them properly in my sensual tit worship JOI. You do exactly as I say as I unlock your mind, body, and wallet.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 94.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:14 PM #18089
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica wanted to know what secrets I keep in my office, and now she will find out! She watches helplessly, tied naked to my chair as I pull out my Violet Wand. She shrieks and squeals but can't stop me from zapping her all over her luscious body! I give her a solid workover, on the breasts, pussy, everywhere before moving on to a large pink dildo. She's begging for it by the time I finally fuck her with it, and her shattering orgasm nearly breaks the chair she's tied to!

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:15 PM #18090
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately Yelp that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has coerced orgasm after coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile