Old 04-03-2019, 06:41 AM #7901
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:46 AM #7902
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for the ultimate GENUINE Brainwash? You need The Puppeteer series! For those who have Pt1, welcome to the next instalment. I didn't plan to turn this into a series, however, after the success and feedback from Pt1 I knew I had to take things to the next level. Embedded commands, linguistics play and deep subconscious anchors that initially appear subtle, however, the effects will become apparent with time. I wanted real brainwash once more, but, in a way that almost felt like you were out to dinner with me, and, I completely engross your mind leading to a future of endless cravings. You need The Puppeteer - Part 2 -*A.F. Ultra full video mesmerize. Get ready for the most elegant mind crus**** brainwash file you've ever seen.
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 719 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:48 AM #7903
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:52 AM #7904
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to my new brainwash series, the first step: acceptance For really fall deep into your fantasies and desires you need to accept what you are, you need to accept who you are. im here to guide and instruct you. Relax and let me do all the work, you want to be here, and i will help you to accept your purpose.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:54 AM #7905
Модератор

Модератор

You're in for quite the little treat today. Take your cock out. You'll be under Lacie's power from now on. Relax for me while you stroke alllll the way up and alllll the way down. It feels so good to stroke for me. You're all mine! Every jerk of that cock is one step closer to me owning you forever. Do you want to cum for me? When I countdown from 10 you're going to shoot a big load succumbing to me completely, letting me own you completely inside and out. Good boy.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:56 AM #7906
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:57 AM #7907
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 06:58 AM #7908
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 07:00 AM #7909
Модератор

Модератор

Merry Meet! Watch as I tease you by pulling my panty knickers right up, just so tight around my Priestess Pussy Lips. You want me so much. You'll so want to bury your face right into my panties and rub your cock all over them! Blessed Be, Morgana xxx
Models: MorganaPendragon

Duration: 2 min 57 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 07:03 AM #7910
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: I was lost in the forest, the night is coming, and so i knock at your door, a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It's cold outhere, so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes, your feet are on a table near the cam. For example, sometimes, when you meet lost hikers, you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that, I couldn't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don't believe in it at all, you're very surprised. I don't believe that someone can control another person, making him doing what she wants, this magic doesn't exist for me. As i'm so sure of myself, you propose me a "game". You do believe in magic and at the end, i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I'm laughing, confident, and to pass time until the sunrising to left, i accept to play. I start following your words. then, you take a kind of powder in your hand, and you blow it up on my face. I'm less confident, my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then, there is a countdown, finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed, and i'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit, but blankminded, my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil, i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere, i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore, can't remember it, i'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires. Custom Clip: I was lost in the forest, the night is coming, and so i knock at your door, a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It's cold outhere, so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes, your feet are on a table near the cam. For example, sometimes, when you meet lost hikers, you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that, I couldn't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don't believe in it at all, you're very surprised. I don't believe that someone can control another person, making him doing what she wants, this magic doesn't exist for me. As i'm so sure of myself, you propose me a "game". You do believe in magic and at the end, i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I'm laughing, confident, and to pass time until the sunrising to left, i accept to play. I start following your words. then, you take a kind of powder in your hand, and you blow it up on my face. I'm less confident, my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then, there is a countdown, finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed, and i'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit, but blankminded, my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil, i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere, i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore, can't remember it, i'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires. When i will wake up, i will just crave to crawl at your feet, kissing them with passion, licking them with love. they are my life from now on, etc. i close my eyes, you wake me up with a countdown. I'm no more the same person. I look with such craving at your feet, you laugh as devil. I'm blankminded of everything except your feet and commands. You take off just one pantyhose, my desire is burning. After your command, i crawl to your feet and execute myself without questionning licking, sucking , kissing, sniffing feet as you ask for. You laugh so much, i was so much confident. I repeat outloud that i'm your pet and slave forever. Miss Kira is my owner / miss kira is my mistress / my owner is the most beautiful person i've ever seen. Make me also say several times that i'm your bitch. Now, when you get out, i will wait nicely into my cage your return, to kiss your feet. You entirely possess my soul and body, i will do anything you ask, trapped in your spell as long as it pleases you. Clip Contains: foot fetish, barefoot, soles, pantyhose, femdom, legs, super villain, witch, redhead, custom, sfx.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 22 min 11 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile