Old 09-23-2019, 03:56 PM #83591
Модератор

Модератор

It's true when guys typically say I'm the biggest tease. I begin to get warm and horny while you watch, squirming as I seduce you. You want me more the moment I begin to touch my pussy - making myself cum and squirt. I still won't let you have me. I prefer you to watch me touch my entire body until you bust a huge load in your pants - because..after all..that it what a true tease would do.
Models: GoddessGabi

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:07 PM #83592
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:09 PM #83593
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:10 PM #83594
Модератор

Модератор

I noticed you've been leaving extra money for me after each b4bysitting job. Your wife only pays me $10/hr but you always leave an extra $50. I wonder what that could be for? Maybe you're hoping something will happen? I look so hot in your flannel, don't I? Don't worry, the chillens are at the park with the other nannies, so it's just you & me, and I think we should talk. I know you want my tight pussy... it's so much tighter than your wife's. I also know you haven't been getting any lately. How many years has it been since you've been truly sexually satisfied? I can fix that for you. You completely spoil your wife, and I think it's time to spoil me instead. I'm more worthy. So let's start today by you leaving an extra big tip in my purse, and we'll see where it goes from there. If you try hard enough, maybe you'll even get lucky.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:13 PM #83595
Модератор

Модератор

Today one of my helpless addicted Alexaholics did a session with Me, where I twisted him around my pretty little finger and got a whopping $1600! Lucky for you, i recorded me teasing him, mindfucking him, and getting his $$$ he sent $550 just 2 days ago, but I wanted more, i ALWAYS get what I want.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:17 PM #83596
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:18 PM #83597
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:19 PM #83598
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love to drip and pay? You know you're just a horny walletcock, deep down inside, and you can't wait to whip it out, turn your brain off, and start drooling cash for Me!Take one look at My gorgeous ass, and the next thing you know it's TRIBUTE TRIBUTE TRIBUTE! Watch My shiny bikini and listen to My hot voice as you stroke and pay for every twitch and spurt~
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:20 PM #83599
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 04:20 PM #83600
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s