Old 10-17-2019, 12:56 PM #92591
Модератор

Модератор

The rush you get while betraying her for me is incomparable and today, we are going to take it to the extreme. You are going to risk your relationship with this JOI. First, you are going to wait for her to be in bed, grab your headset and lay down next to her to watch this video. You will have to stroke exactly the way I instruct you to do so while I tease you sensually with my pink leggings ass and big firm boobs. I excite you so much more than she does, you just can't resist me. Your dick is mine, not hers. The thought of this already got you so aroused but I will not stop there. I will add some very risky little task to this JOI that will make you totally wild and eager to cum real bad for my final countdown.
Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 17 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:56 PM #92592
Модератор

Модератор

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 921 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:56 PM #92593
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:57 PM #92594
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip request "This clip was great! It is one of my all time favorites for sure. Hehe I love this idea of being made to cum in my pants.. so humiliating The only thing I was hoping for is that you would ask me who owns me, how weak I am, how much I love it, like you did in the last clip. I am realizing that I get very turned on by that.. being humiliated and made to say it out loud. Very hot. I should probably take a break.. but I crave so badly for another clip... I sent you another gift card.
I was thinking maybe in the next clip you could show up to collect your regular paycheck, but I try to tell you that it is enough and I won't be paying you anymore. You laugh and pretend to be shocked at my sudden change of heart, all while teasing me with your sexy legs as usual. You start to dominate and humiliate me until I cum in my pants again and you laugh and tell me that I can't escape, and you will be back again for your paycheck next time.
What do you think of this?"
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:57 PM #92595
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:57 PM #92596
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there slave, after a longe week you need some rest and relaxation, focus on my voice, my commands, my pendant, my body in this sexy tight latex inducing you to fall deeper into the trance, nothing in your mind, only my voice, my body and my commands. stare on my pendant and rela, you are going to fall deep indo a place you never been before
OBEY-STARE-WATCH-TRUST-SUBMIT-PLEASURE-STROKE-PROGRAMMED TO OBEY-CONTROLLED-BRAINWASHED-HORNY-NO RESISTENCE-SLAVE-SLEEP
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:57 PM #92597
Модератор

Модератор

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:57 PM #92598
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:57 PM #92599
Модератор

Модератор

You adore my long pointed tongue and wet delicious spit. How much would you pay to have me spit right in your mouth? You would go broke just to taste my spit, to feel the warmth of my mouth and the utter humiliation of being covered in my fluids. Spit bubbles, spit strings, dripping drool off my lips and tongue, close ups of mouth and full face views.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:57 PM #92600
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile