Old 10-17-2019, 02:13 PM #93091
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:14 PM #93092
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:14 PM #93093
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:14 PM #93094
Модератор

Модератор

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:14 PM #93095
Модератор

Модератор

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:15 PM #93096
Модератор

Модератор

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:15 PM #93097
Модератор

Модератор

Rejects will purchase on IMPULSE.

Impress Mistress Veronica: Use these MARKUP codes!

40% increase code: PayVeronicaVixen

100% increase code: GOODBITCH69
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:15 PM #93098
Модератор

Модератор

Grab a poopers bottle and your favourite dildo. We will be kinky today. You will experience a blisful sensation of arousing dizziness mixed with a sweet stimulating prostate masage. But if that is not enough i will alow you a light masturbation aswell. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX" Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration! Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me! ...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 17 min 23 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:15 PM #93099
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, **** them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:15 PM #93100
Модератор

Модератор

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile