Old 07-05-2019, 08:53 AM #48541
Модератор

Модератор

I don't have much time today but my tits look amazing so why not make a quick video to turn you into my drooling boob zombie!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 20.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 08:59 AM #48542
Модератор

Модератор

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes, my soft and wrinkled soles, and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it, aren't you? Don't you want a little taste? Haha, you can't have it! Alright, if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I've got other things to do, you can sit and dream about my toes! Dirty talk, light humiliation, toe wiggling, and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy? Video is in HD 960 x 720.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:11 AM #48543
Модератор

Модератор

You wanted to see me in 3 different outfits.. but only under one condition! You're only allowed to stroke while I'm clothed. I tease you as I try on and tease around in 3 outfits. I give you a ton of fake countdowns during this process until finally at the end where you don't get to cum.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:14 AM #48544
Модератор

Модератор

I have some new training I want to subject you to today slave. First, I wantyou to start by fitting that chastity cage on that cock nice and tightly. I want you under My lock and key the whole time. Now, I want to take you on a long and int0xicating poppers ride. You are going to inhale exactly when and how I instruct you to. Now I've got that head of yours swimming, I want you to use your prostate massager, sliding into your tight little asshole for Me. I bet that feels so good, especially when you are high? I want you teasing that cock through your chastity cage whilst I instruct you to take more and more hits for Me. When you are this int0xicated for Me, I bet you would do anything to please Me wouldn't you? Just imagine that massager is actually a tranny cock. I know how much you would love to please a gorgeous shemale for Me. Keep thinking about how you will soon be serving My tranny friends whilst you get even more high for Me. Finally, I want to finish you off in that cage with My hitatchi wand... aren't you lucky to My little p0ppers slut? This clip was a custom request (no name is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:21 AM #48545
Модератор

Модератор

Morgan is another girl who likes to take advantage of her slave all the time, but especially after a long summer day with her perfect feet inside her high heels shoes! She sweats a lot with those leather shoes, especially without socks or nylons in her feet, so it's about time to take them off! She knows how bad this loser slave would probably do anything just to have a good smell of her feet so she makes him take her shoes off to let him sniff the inside of her shoes! She makes him take some deep breaths inside her shoes and just hold her shoe on his face with her feet! She also covers his face with her sweaty naked feet because she thinks that this is just the best spot to rest her sweaty tired feet! Right is his face! She makes him take some deep breaths in her feet and stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She also makes him lick and clean all the dirt right in between each of her toes like a good devoted loser slave! Super Hot Clip Alert!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:22 AM #48546
Модератор

Модератор

You know that I love to make you build that orgasm. I love that have you aching to cum but waiting for My command. This time you only need to last 10 minutes. Stroke to Me as I show off My new pink bikini that fits Me so well. My big tits look amazing in this! Follow My instructions and wait for My countdown at the end.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:26 AM #48547
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your poppers and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:44 AM #48548
Модератор

Модератор

I know that you are already addicted to my divine feet, the well formed toes and the perfect manicured nails. With this clip I will push you deeper into the addiction and the wish to touch my feet, to smell them and to lick with your tongue between my toes will go sky high. EN
Models: LadyKarame

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:47 AM #48549
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4 Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:49 AM #48550
Модератор

Модератор

Another of my all time most popular videos. As I'm wearing my sexiest pair of lacy panties showing off my ass and feet at the same time. And I know exactly how it's turning you on the entire time you're watching me. I think you should be worshiping me. Cum find out why!
Models: MissArcana

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile