Old 07-17-2019, 02:55 AM #54541
Модератор

Модератор

** Part 2 of "Cock Craved Vday" ** Now that your need for cock has reached its full craving buy this clip and fuck that boy pussy gapping wide! Enjoy this big 9 3/4" cock with a 2" girth and don't say I didn't get you anything for Valentines Day..
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:58 AM #54542
Модератор

Модератор

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish,
Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below:!!! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess, LoserPayMe, SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess, PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess, Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess, StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess, RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:58 AM #54543
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH DADDY!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:59 AM #54544
Модератор

Модератор

A few of my deepest darkest confession, being the teenage brat I ruthlessly am. I use men, I enslave betas far older than me, I make twice as much as most grown adults I know... I'll always get whatever I want, just because of men just like you. As long as YOU and other slaves like you exist, I'll always succeed. Men are programmed to please dominant, hot brats like me from the start, don't you see how easy this is for me? How much I adore it? It's simply effortless! All I have to do is just get your cock hard.
Use Makeup codes to be a special good boy!:
GOODBOY4ANGEL: 10%
GODDESSANGEL: 30%
ALWAYSFORANGEL: 50%
ANYTHINGFORANGEL: 100%
ANGELISMYGOD: 500%
ANGELALWAYS: 1000%
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 03:02 AM #54545
Модератор

Модератор

There isn't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen; and, I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation, you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn't handle me. But don't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be.

Consists of: VIRGIN DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, VIRGIN FANTASY, MENTAL DOMINATION, CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 03:07 AM #54546
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is SO. FUCKING. HOT. No really. I got turned on making it. First, I look amazing in the tiniest shiny bikini. Second, this sensual tease is so good it is cruel. Bouncing around in my sexy bikini, rubbing and bouncing my tits, shaking my ass in your face, tugging on the strings holding my bikini together... All of this is hot but what is REALLY hot is when you dive in DEEP for me.
I love when you can't say no to me. I love when you really commit to giving me exactly what I want. Today I want you to max out a fresh credit card for me. It is a fantasy of mine, and frankly that is your job to keep me happy. I go through every step, teasing and encouraging, telling you exactly what I want. It is impossible to fuck this up unless you are a broke timewaster, in that case go away.
*for those that do complete this task and send me what I request, there is a 1:15 min follow up clip*
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout:
15% CumTax4MissH
25% YesGoddessH
50% PigsPayMore
100% LosersPayMore
200% MissHsWallet
1000% MORE
@misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 03:07 AM #54547
Модератор

Модератор

You know that when I let my tongue lose on you bunch of morons it feels you with deep self hate. You really are an irrelevant individual. I pull you apart, I beat you down and I laugh in your face. Oh I love abusing you, telling you some honest home truths, mocking you and pushing you you that depressing low. I want you to cry, I want you to feel like nothing because that is exactly what you are NOTHING. I don't hate you, I don't loathe you, I feel nothing as you are worthless.
Go on, why don't you cry and wank. Look at yourself in the mirror as you take every single word deep within. Watch those loser tears run down your repulsive face and thank me.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Use these to show me what a TRUE FUCKING LOSER you are.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 03:08 AM #54548
Модератор

Модератор

you know that ONE thing I won't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me, especially My ass. That's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too. explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See, other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings, lingerie, and vacations with other men etc., you're really not good for much at all. A man's worth is determined by his cock, and you don't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE, especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place. yep, he's in the room with Me right now We're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation. all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there's no way you're going with us. you'll be staying right here at home where you belong!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 03:08 AM #54549
Модератор

Модератор

I want a nice big cock. You dont please me. You cant satisfy me. But hunny I have to start fucking someone else. I need a big cock to fill my tight little hole.
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 03:10 AM #54550
Модератор

Модератор

I'm not wearing this outfit for you. Oh no no no. This is not for you. This is for a real man. A sexy stallion that knows his way around a woman's body. you are not a real man. You're not even allowed to watch. You don't get anything.... well, I'll let you listen up against the door. You lean in hard, start humping the door. Thinking about all the positions I'll be in fucking my man. Well hung, fit, attractive man fucking me. Go ahead, think about it, you'll never be that guy. You are just a lonely little cuckold with no one to fuck!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile