Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM #59131
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s *ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn 't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you , Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra , panties and stockings and heels and dance for you , taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra , but I tell you that I need more ca $h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend 's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca $h. You find some and give it to me. Then , I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I 'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca $h next time , so you will either have to get another job , steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s *ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM #59132
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy feet just making your brain twist , you feeling like a Real pig!you are so addicted , and all what you dreaming its Just Lick My sexy Feet!perfect shape perfect smell! There no Cunt who can better , what can make you feeling harder! stick your tong out and keep licking My amazing soles....feels good?!Ofc Its Good for such Piggy..Oink For Goddess..more
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM #59133
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad , your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3 -4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret , and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years , masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it , screaming fuck me , fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes , and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her , she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM #59134
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad , your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3 -4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret , and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years , masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it , screaming fuck me , fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes , and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her , she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM #59135
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM #59136
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Step-Daddy , I waited up for you...all my friends are out tonight with a group of guys. I didn 't fancy it , I wanted to spend my night with the most special man in my life.
Can we have a cuddle Step-Daddy , I just want to feel your arms around me.
Maybe you can **** in my bed tonight?
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM #59137
Модератор

Модератор

you 're home from practice early , what 's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young , I 'm sure you 're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it 's not that. You don 't pine after teenie boppers , you pine after me! You long to feel my tits , you fantasize about me , your own Step-Mother , all the time. It 's why you can 't **** at night. You 'd give anything suck my nipples , to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:00 PM #59138
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It 's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk " with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she 's been having an affair with her best friend 's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her Step-Mother 's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:00 PM #59139
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower , your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores , driving her around , etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU , they 're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one , after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she 's created. POV femdom and mean girls , humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:00 PM #59140
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video : Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound , standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together , their limbs tied , feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it 's time to feed them he turns on the pumps , sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally , stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there , sobbing , coated in fluids , awaiting His pleasure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile