Old 07-18-2019, 06:47 PM #60031
Модератор

Модератор

I know you 're a faggot. You secretly think about big cocks while you stroke. You 're a cock hungry bitch! To prove it , I 'm going to be on one side of the screen , teasing you with my hot naked body. My naked perfection is going to be right in front of your face. But I know , that a faggot like you can 't resist a thick juicy cock. On the other side of the screen , there will be various images and clips of huge dicks. I know that you will be so mesmerized by the dicks , and you will want to cum as soon as you start looking at them. You 're such a fag! When you get close to cumming , you 're going to be teased with videos of other men cumming and I 'm sure your sissy faggot cock will be throbbing by this point. You 're going to cum on my command , and then you 're going to lick your cum up and pretend you 're licking cum from another man 's dick. You are my little cumslut , aren 't you? Clip includes full nudity.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:47 PM #60032
Модератор

Модератор

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:47 PM #60033
Модератор

Модератор

So obsessed with what you 'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you 'd be able to control yourself by now , but no. I bet you can 't even last 5 minutes. Oh , you think you can? Well , then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease , you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast , you have to pay!
Categories : Pussy Worship , Pussy Denial , Challenges , Jerk Off Instruction , Financial Domination , Findom , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , JOI , Cum Countdown , Tease &amp ; Denial , JOI Games , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:47 PM #60034
Модератор

Модератор

You 're going to do exactly what you 're good for.... which is sniffing your P0ppers and doing as you 're told. But I 'm in a very good mood today and decide to give you a treat... whilst I tell you to sniff your P0ppers like a good boy , you 're allowed to jerk. But ONLY under my instructions and exactly as and when I say so!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:47 PM #60035
Модератор

Модератор

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras , panties , makeup , fake tits , etc. You know you can 't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are , but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
Features : sissy training , humiliation , forced bi , feminization , female domination , femdom pov 10 :50
Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:47 PM #60036
Модератор

Модератор

The title is self explanatory. Get your cock out and your going to jerk hard and fast for my tits.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:48 PM #60037
Модератор

Модератор

Because sometimes you just cannot wait... Are you ready for a quickie? Dying for that release? No BS here , let us just get to the point and start stroking that tiny , pathetic cock of yours! You get the pleasure of looking at my beautiful , princess body while imagining what it would be like to be with a goddess like myself. I mean , do you really last much longer than this &quot ;quickie &quot ; anyway? Haha! I will even count you down... Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be an extra good boy &amp ; add a code to your order :20 % Markup : WeakForMika | $10 Markup : 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax : MikaDickTax Cum Tax : MikaCumTax | 50 % Markup : LoserForMika | 100 % Markup : BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:48 PM #60038
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:48 PM #60039
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I 'm so desperate I 'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it 's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w /a dumb dog spellbound look on my face , staring & smiling at you or your feet , your choice. You train me to bark w /a high -pitched yip. You tell me you 're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w /you , parties , errands , tricks at parties in front of your friends , my friends , & anyone else. I am never to speak to you , only communicate w /yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot , flip -flop feet ) the entire time you 're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:48 PM #60040
Модератор

Модератор

You need training. Do you actually think that all of the fetishes you partake in makes you into FemDom or qualifies you to be submissive? All your life you have been serving not Me , not any Goddess , not any Woman... you have only been serving yourself , your pathetic dick , and your own fetishes. That needs to STOP. It is going to stop starting now with this very clip. I am going to completely re -wire your mind. You are going to transform into the little fucking bitch you were born to be. Get ready to experience real FemDom in one of My most intense mind fuck clips to date.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile