Old 07-15-2019, 07:37 PM #54011
Модератор

Модератор

You agree that we should carpool to work since we live on the same street and work in the same office. You patiently wait as I adjust my high heels before we leave. I've been hearing a rumor around the office that people claim you started. I bring it to your attention. There's a raunchy little story behind the thing that you've noticed about me. I decide to tell you my secret, all the while teasing you with peeks under my skirt and showing you my sexy nude pantyhose. I can immediately see your cock grow hard through your pants as I tell you my secret. I knew at that point it would be sooo easy to turn you into my little cum loving cuckold. Every 9-5 workday you have to get your fix that only I can provide. Fetishes: Cuckolding, Pantyhose Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating, Pantyhose Domination, Cock Tease, Femdom POV, Femdom, Female Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Homewrecker
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:38 PM #54012
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:41 PM #54013
Модератор

Модератор

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER: OBEYME 

BETTERBOY 

MYWEAKBOY

MYSLAVE

MYBESTBOY
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:42 PM #54014
Модератор

Модератор

An eighTeen 18+ year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:44 PM #54015
Модератор

Модератор

As you stare at these sexy DD s your cock immediately throbs. Notice how much it turns you on when I use these tits to my advantage. All you can think about is getting on your knees and professing your love for Me. It's so easy to make you all mine and powerless. Now it's to the point where it's something you need daily and desperately crave. My tits have become your new religion. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:47 PM #54016
Модератор

Модератор

I will stimulate your pecker, but first your must watch and listen carefully. I will get deep inside of your head and cause rapid excitement. Your neurons will fire rapidly while watching my cleavage. You will feel your begin to pump and your cock will crave your touch.You will find that I will begin altering the way you get aroused. I will get deep inside of your head and make it clear that I control your orgasm. There will be no turning back once I alter the way you orgasm.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:48 PM #54017
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my super cute blue pantyhose. Perfect, figure hugging nylons. They feel amazing on my skin, and they make u weep and stare, longing to feel them. Your eyes quickly budge as do your trousers do, as soon as you see me in these hot tights. soft skin wrapped in blue nylons. i know how much you love nylons, so i shall increase your desperation, your weakness and play with your fetish for my benefit, just like i do. Tease is my middle name. Prepare for a submissive nylon lovers taste of heaven.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:49 PM #54018
Модератор

Модератор

With Carmen Levy & Dakota Charms! After working out, Carmen and I stretch in sexy yoga pants. We show off our flexible legs and round asses as we pose and flex. It's naughty to have a camera in this public gym, and we check to make sure that we don't get caught! OTHER KEYWORDS- stretching, exercise, workouts, working out, yoga pants, workout clothes, sneaker fetish, sneakers, ass fetish, PAWG, big butts, white booty, brunettes, strong women, strong woman, @DakotaCharms This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:50 PM #54019
Модератор

Модератор

This final session ties everything you have learnt together in a a powerful hipn0tic brainwashing loop. I also happen to be wearing sheer footless tight with no knickers..Play this file over and over as you stroke and repeat. YES is the ONLY path to PLEASURE Resistance is PAINFUL and POINTLESS I am COMPLETELY compliant I OBEY Madam Violet My sexy body, and powerful words invade your mind instantly, the layered voices penetrating your mind from all angles. You know YES feels soooo good, and you are a machine, created to OBEY Me mindlessly, so perfectly. YES Goddess is your path to pleasure. Loop as many times as you can. There is no wake trigger and no cum trigger, you will emerge when you are ready and your orgasm is not required. YES is the only path to pleasure and you slave are utterly, completely compliant. Contains: hipn0tic loop, imbedded commands, binaural tones, psychological conditioning, layered voice tracks, stroking permission, body worship,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:50 PM #54020
Модератор

Модератор

Don't think I don't know exactly what I'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning, I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it, I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work. Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts, and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence...... Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words? I know.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile