Old 08-25-2019, 11:15 AM #72121
Модератор

Модератор

you so addicted to My sexy Feet. you feeling so weak... and ofc i will use its for My own Pleasure.... to My Own Satisfaction.... just look at here.... look what ihave for you...sexy soft feet.....mmm Can you ResistNow?!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:16 AM #72122
Модератор

Модератор

Bright shiny red lips, big oiled up tits. Need I say more? Its easy to see that they control your life. You're already rock hard and beginning to throb. Go ahead, buy and stare. Don't blink, you wouldn't want to miss a single second. Feel your helpless desire grow.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 16 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:20 AM #72123
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted, obsessed, dependent, attached, devoted, hooked, accustomed, fanatic, absorbed, lusting.....for femdom.......sound like you?? It's really sad and pathetic that you keep telling yourself that you are done with femdom, you want to "work on your relationship" or "stop spending so much money" but here you are, dick in hand, wanking off to my tits and ass like usual. Don't you know your tiny dick will always cum back to me?! When you try and Coerce femdom out of your life you are miserable and constantly obsess over cumming to my sensual and humiliating clips. You don't even cum as hard when you try and stay away. Face it, your life is incomplete without me. I'm that sheer ecstasy that comes from filling your veins with humiliation. It's not your fault though...I'm irresistible, and way hotter than your girlfriend or wife. Don't feel bad that your tiny dick throbs for me only. Really, it's just natural selection. I'm the best of the best and your cute little hard on wants to procreate with me. It will NEVER happen, but try telling your dick that! So let me see those two little fingers move up and down while you jerk off that **** dick of yours to me. You and I both know you are weak, you don't have the balls, literally......to stay away. it's a win win really, I get your money and you get your daily fix of Roxy.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:22 AM #72124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 26.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:27 AM #72125
Модератор

Модератор

Â*
What could a tiny dick loser like you ever hope to do to become worthy of a Goddess like Me. You certainly don't measure up Sexually like the kind of Alpha Man I deserve now do you? And you definitely don't have what it takes in the looks department to catch the eye of this bratty barbie. No the only way you can really hope to compensate for your complete inadequacy as a Man is through complete and total obedience combined with lots and lots of money. That's right, the only lump in your pants worthy of My attention is that big fat billfold, not that tiny beta Dick disappointment. So go ahead, empty all your cash at My perfectly pedicured feet, maybe I'll even let you kiss them while you are down there. That is of course if the price is right because everything else about your pathetic existence is wrong.

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Size: 2.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:30 AM #72126
Модератор

Модератор

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers, I've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know, I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy, stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser, blah, boring, nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full, I'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser, below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B*** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO, really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis, and although it should be in panties 24/7, ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny, this is not even a dick anymore, its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked, it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties, I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:31 AM #72127
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:34 AM #72128
Модератор

Модератор

You are my bitch today and I know how badly you want to stroke that loser cock of yours. Ok I will let you but first get down on all fours and oink for me piggy bitch. I want you to worship me from down there while I do nothing but humiliate you. What's that you want to cum fine but you will clean it up!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 91.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:34 AM #72129
Модератор

Модератор

Men are so weak. You're completely pathetic at the sight of this delicate, nude lace barely covering my body. It's time to learn your new mantra and accept your gender's inferiority.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 11:45 AM #72130
Модератор

Модератор

For real losers only! This video is intended for all of you cheap asses and broke blokes unite... Get to know my true power in this very straightforward and extremely affordable clip! EDIT: Now 2 dollars, due to a change in minimum price on IWC
Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile